Chapter 1 The beginning

Hi a quick authors note. This is the first book that I have ever written on watt pad so I hope you enjoy it.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Alana; get down here please, the Hogwarts Express will leave

soon!" My mum screamed.

"Ok ok I'm coming. " I replied even though I know that the train doesn't leave untill 11 am (sharp) and now it's 9am.

My parents must have caught a disease over the summer. They are so determined to be early all the time.

We eventually use the floo network to land in Kings Cross station. We are transported into the the wizard's secret room meeting up with the Weasley's. We met them on them during Summer. Only Ron will be joining Hogwarts as the others are too young (that's basically only Ginny).

"Ok Ron, you ready to go?" Just as the words left my lips a boy with black hair and circular glasses came.

"Do you know where platform 9 3/4 is?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes dear you must be going to Hogwarts too. You just have to run straight at that wall."Molly Weasley replied.

Even I was shocked at this. But she would never have us do that if she wanted us unconscious. I gigle at the thought of that. George and Fred must have caught me giggling as they gave me a look as if they could read my mind and see it for themselves.

Fred and George show us how it's done. They run straight at the wall and pass through. I am completely stunned at this.

"Now you dear." Mrs Weasley motioned for me to go. I take what I think would be my last and I run at the wall.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡