Chapter 2 The train ride

The wall I just ran through was a portal and I had been put in an old train station. I met up with Ron and I quickly board the train.

I find an empty compartment and I settle myself down. Ron is soon to join me with the boy.

"I'm Ron Weasley. Who are you?" Ron asked the dark haired boy. He also has a smudge of dirt on his face but I won't tell him for a laugh.

"I'm Harry Potter" I hear Ron gasp and I only stare at them both.

"A pleasure to meet you. I am Alana Lexington but you can just call me Ally. I prefer it that way." I say shaking his hand.

"I'm going to go and put on my robes now." I say. Ron stares at me as if to say I can do it later. "Besides I can't be bothered to do it later."

"Ow!" A girl screamed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was only -" she cut me off before I could say anything.

"it's ok I wasn't actually looking were I was going. " she replied.

"Wanna be friends?" I asked her.

"Yeah what about best friends? "She replied with a gentle smile.

"Yeah! I'm Ally. How about you?"

"I'm Ellen." she replied.

After all the changeing and lines I sat down and introduced her to the rest.

"What house do you think you'll be in? "Ron asked.

"You's two will probably be in Gryfindor and Harry might be in Slytherin." I answered.

I soon spot a boy with silvery eyes and platinum blonde hair. He was with three boys. Im guessing he is in the same year as me.