Chapter 1

Las Vegas ⬆️⬆️ ( She lives in Las Vegas )

Also guys the picture in the " Yuri " chapter is Yuri at the age of 18 not 13 . I just wanted you guys not to get confused .

🌺🌺🌺 Yuri 🌺🌺🌺
~ 5 years later ~

Yup you guessed it I'm 18 now . It's been 5 years since I started living alone and started to take care and earn for myself. And 12 years since I have the same questions going through my head which I didn't get answers to . Who am I ?. Where did I come from ?.

To make a living for myself I started studying day and night and eventually at the age of 13 I finished high school and finished college when I reached 16 ( yeah I know I'm making her highly intellectual but bear with it 😋 ) . I have a very packed schedule , studies in the morning and part time jobs in the afternoon including street fighting at night . So I get a lot of money . Boyfriend : don't have one and I don't think I ever will be interested in guys. Although I do keep dreaming of a kid I met but don't remember him at all except a little glimpse of his face . I think I met him before I gained consciousness at the age of 6 . Well it's the only explanation .

So I wake up every day at 5:00 am and start my workout. Jogging and then going to the gym and the rest you know . Yeah I guess that's it . This is my everyday boring life. Nothing interesting happening . No adventures , just plain old boring me .

🍰🍰 Author / 3rd PoV 🍰🍰

It was like any other day , another day of work for Yuri . She started her day like she did every day . But today her college had asked her she could come back today for one day and tell the students about her experience and " inspire " them . Being herself she did . Her afternoon ended earlier then she thought from her college get together and she had a free hour which in her case was very rare.

Oh well , might as well go to my favourite place ( library because it's very calm and quite there ).

And so Yuri changed her direction from going home and started walking to the library . Like any other library there were many different bookshelves for many different types of books . Romance , horror , adventure , mystery , teen fiction etc.

Hmmm . Where's the teen fiction book shelf .

But without thinking Yuri started to walk towards the manga section . Not thinking why her feet led her there she walked down its aisle .

I do love anime but haven't watched many because I didn't have that much time , why not read some manga .

Going thorough the rack she came across a book which had Vampire ........ something written on it as the next word was very hazy .

I do love vampires after watching diabolical lovers . They are my favourite imaginary animals or humans , whatever they are . Why not try this one .

So Yuri took the book with her and settled on a near by couch not even wondering or noticing that after coming inside , the door was locked with a closed sign and that she was the only person inside , with the library being hauntingly silent.

..................

Sorry guys I know it's a very short chapter and the next one will be longer but please tell me how I'm doing in the comments and what I need to do to improve the book. ✌🏻️😜