Chapter 3

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Forest above ⬆️⬆️⬆️ the song is kind of how she felt when she was alone .
🌺🌺🌺Yuri🌺🌺🌺

Aghhhhhh !!! I swear to god it feels as if I've been trampled by 1000 elephants , ok maybe not so many or I would have died ,but you get my point .

As I tried to get up I tripped over my own clothes landing face first . "What the HELL !!! " . My clothes were ten times bigger than myself which is very annoying .

Trying to forget what happened I started to think how I reached this place as I just noticed that I was in the middle of a forest .

Ok so I went to a library for a book . Saw this cool book . Being my cool self or should I say stupid self I decided to ' investigate '. Portal opened . Got sucked in . The end .

Yup !!!! . I doomed . Oh my Kami ( God * ) . This is great just great . I'm here in the middle of this big ass forest , all alone , with no clothes what so ever and the only thing I have is my bag .

Wait , yes my bag . I quickly got up and tried walking towards my bag but because this world hates me , well I tripped . Why do I have such big clothes. Trying to walk Again I tripped and no this time it was not because of the clothes that I couldn't walk . Well I don't know why I couldn't walk but I just couldn't , any way back to the story .

I tried crawling to it and ...... Well it apparently worked . Quickly I opened my bag and took out my iPod but sucks to be me , it fell out of my hands . What the hell is wrong with me !!.

I looked at my self and what I saw made me want to facepalm and scream at the same time . Facepalm because I was so busy freaking out I didn't notice this and scream because ......... Well what would you do if you got to know you were turned into a 2 year old from an 18 year old .

Trying not to cry from the frustration of what was happening to me I searched my bag for something helpful and found the following things .
🔹some makeup products
🔹 headphones / earphones
🔹 chocolates
🔹 perfume
🔹 scarf
🔹 books
🔹 a parchment
Also my iPod was already on the ground so I didn't count that .

The only weird thing , as in the only thing I had no clue about which was inside my bag was the parchment . Opening it I got ready to see if I could still read or not and if I would actually have a total mental breakdown and fortunately neither happened so yay me .

Anyway I could read it and it said .

Dear sweet Yuri

I'm sorry because of me your parents and especially you had to go through so much . I'm so sorry for leaving you in another dimension all alone . Yes Yuri the place you lived until now was not your real home . Please forgive me Yuri . I did it for your own good and I know what I'm telling you is vague but this is all you have to know for now . The chances of you meeting me are slim to none but if I do ever get the chance to meet you again my sweet Yuri , I'll be happy to do anything you ask of me as compensation for what I have done.

I guess you getting this letter means you finally found the book . After reading this letter it will burn away and you won't be able to read it again so imprint it in your mind . Yuri when this letter burns away you will hear a whisper which will tell you the location of the book . Yuri friend or foe , mother or father , tell no one the location of the book as it can change fate itself .

This letter has now been seen and will only be seen by your eyes . Yuri Elizabeth Kamizaki , there is another letter in your bag in the front pocket . Ask for  Daichi Fukuhara and give the letter in his hand .