Chapter 2

Dedicated to KayQueen1
The clothes Yuri is wearing⬆️⬆️

Previously ~

So Yuri took the book with her and settled on a near by couch not even wondering or noticing that after coming inside , the door was locked with a closed sign and that she was the only person inside .

🌺🌺🌺Yuri🌺🌺🌺

While going to sit on the couch I had this gut feeling that something life changing was about to happen but I ignored it .Plopping down on the soft couch I got comfortable and placed the book on my lap. However when I tried to open it, to my  well it wouldn't move.

Hmm maybe I should first see what is written on the cover .

I dusted the book cover as well as I could and then clearly saw what was written on it . It said
" Vampire Lover " and beneath it there was a picture of a young woman in a dress with fangs but the thing that confused me most was she had some type of wings .
I couldn't see much as most of it was in black and white but something at the back of my mind told me to keep studying this book and not keep it back . And so that's what I did .

🍕🍕🍕 Author / 3rd PoV 🍕🍕🍕

Yuri kept looking at every inch of the book to find a hint or anything from which she could open the book and finally after 5 minutes she found something .

🌺🌺🌺 Yuri 🌺🌺🌺

Just when I was just about to give up , I found something .

Hmm . What's this . If I could just ....

And at that moment my finger literally went inside the book when I touched the woman's face on the cover of the book .

What in the world .

🍕🍕🍕 Author / 3rd PoV 🍕🍕🍕

When Yuri tried to move her finger to get it out something weird happened , instead of the finger coming out her whole hand went in with only her arm sticking out . Seeing this Yuri tried to be a little calm as it wasn't like her to lose her cool . Ok so maybe it was but not in front of someone . She wondered why she was trying to act calm when there was no one there but nothing came to her mind due to the situation she was in. 

She tried seeing what was holding her hand and subconsciously twisted her hand like one would twist a key in a lock and to her surprise the book flew open .

🌺🌺🌺 Yuri 🌺🌺🌺

As the book flew open I tried to read what was in it but suddenly it glowed with a blinding light and just like that I felt like I was being sucked in .

Screw coolness .

I screamed , as loud as I could but it was like my voice had fallen on deaf ears and I was still stuck in my current dilemma. Just when I felt like my entire body was almost inside the book, I grabbed onto something that could help me . And just my luck it was a .............

It was ... My bag .

And just like that I was taken to a world of unicorns and gummy bears . Not
O_o

. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Ok guys I'm sorry I updated so late but I had to go on three weddings so it took a while . Anyway plz tell me how was the chapter and if I should continue .
Also the song is by dove Cameron ' better in stereo ' , and although it definitely didn't match with the mood in the chapter I just like the song a lot and wanted to share it with you .

This is getting so awkward and yeah . And if one if you listened to my amazing ( note the sarcasm ) rant , well then you are an amazing person .

Also sorry about me changing PoV so many times . And if you didn't like it tell me so I'll try keeping it at a minimum .