Adharv (present)

In this life nothing is certain, everyone have to update the daily life which I believe. The product or the design went out of fashion means all because of growing trends and new visual to the life. Now if we are aspiring, growing fashion house is all because you guys have put the effort in changing the trend according to people comfort which I appreciate and this meeting is to congratulate all the members who gave the success for last collections wish you guys put effort as like this and bring proud to this fashion industry thank you.
When Adharv have done with the meeting his team was so satisfied and felt good.

This is Adharv who respects everyone's work and appreciate them along with motivation.

Adharv is partner in his best friend company Manav and started a company naming AM - Amour Moda
Italian name for "love fashion" ..

After meeting.. Adharv comes out to building balcony and started to think something very deeply.

 Adharv comes out to building balcony and started to think something very deeply

He smiles and look sad at the same time. (Who he is thinking about ??). He even didn't recognise Manav presence too.

Manav loves designing and drawing he always prefer the balcony. It's his place. Due to the past the funny and happy Manav is dead and Manav with no reaction, stone face with no expression is born. He only talk with his friends. He stopped smiling to the outside world. He always spend time in designing and talk with Adharv. He is so aggressive when someone comes to balcony except Adharv. (What have happened in the past that these both have turned lifeless?)

 (What have happened in the past that these both have turned lifeless?)

After seeing his best friend with mixed emotion. He stopped working and came near Adharv.

What happened ? Did something go wrong in meeting?.

No no. Our guys did their best. Just that thinking some old stuff.

Ajeeb hai nah. I never thought I will be someone's fear. But now everyone think that i am a monster.

We became so mature too soon. I seriously didn't think I will handle a company. I miss our old self. Wish one day we all meet and become like old people.

You out of all think we all will meet again

You out of all think we all will meet again. Everyone have gone separately after that day. I am still hoping this to be a dream and someday we wake up from this nightmare.

We can't change the past Maan we have to live the present.

Before you start advising I will say you to stop. Let's grab some coffee and leave to home. This day is enough.

Okay. I will drop you.

No Bhai we both have a car. So don't stress yourself.

Okay okay uff you never change. Anyway I have to come here to complete the next week meeting details and we have to even check our girls too.

Very funny. So I can't go home now. (Pout).

Don't be lazy bones and come we can charge our energy to pick our ladies.

Neha is sweet so you don't feel like getting murdered.

Oh poor baby getting scarred to go to his jerry. I wish you get married soon. So that we don't have to break our heads. Jokes apart Heer is the best thing happening to you after all these years.

She is female devil. She even beat me when no one is around. You know nothing about her. So please she is some one who makes my ass pain.

Arrogant man's key is with beautiful devil. Let's go.. wish to get pinch from the sister huh??. 😂😂😂

Man you are like her. Go to car I will put these inside and join you down.

As you say my boy. Want some help?

...........

Okok got it never touch your things. See you down.

(What you think could have happened??😋 Who they both mentioned that they wish to meet all together.. if Heer is still here with these both then don't you think everyone will be in touch... ???)

P.S I am devil. So suspense remains suspense 😉😉😉