At RM

Everyone where at the living room and chatting. Arnav was in his own world typing furiously in his mobile. HP served them the evening snacks.

"HP Where is Khushi. Can you Call her for me?"

"Bhaiya, bhabhi ney aapko unki phone karney kiliyae kaha."
(Brother, sis in law said you to call her)

" Oh okay thanks HP"

Yes he have changed a lot after his Khushi came. He respects all. Recently he found his wife being insecure around Sheetal which made him angry. His Khushi is so much more than Sheetal. He wants the Khushi he met Khushi who was furious , Khushi stands for her own will, Khushi who fights the whole world without fear. He badly need his old Khushi. He also know that she is hiding something from him. That's why he started to act ignorant towards her and showed more attention towards Sheetal. He felt bad when he saw sadness and misty eyes during the game. He is willing to do anything for her to change to the person he met for the first time.

"Ji bhaiya"

When Aarav came towards him he gave a smile and gladly took him on his lap. Seeing this the whole family awed the bonding and continued their work. Sheetal was in cloud nine that her plan is going on successfully. But poor her doesn't know it's just a illusion soon she will face the reality very sadly.
Aarav share everything with Arnav. Even Sheetal's bad game. He revealed that he was in Orphanage until Sheetal came claiming him as his mother and the training she gave to Aarav to act exactly like Arnav. Everything. Aarav and Arnav joined hands to find what Sheetal is up to. Aarav loves Khushi since he saw her for the first time. He hated hurting her so in order to stop it he revealed everything to Arnav before game. He saw how Khushi aunty felt hurt when Sheetal and Arnav laughed at her, he wants to stop everything but the promise he gave Arnav in order to act according to Sheetal so they can find her intention, he too acted along. Thus hugging Arnav he whispered " she really wants to separate you from Aunty, please do something Uncle so I Aunty don't cry anymore." He also want Khushi aunty to stay strong against his fake mom. When Arnav said he need his help to bring Khushi Aunty to return to old self he gladly agreed.
"Shh champ everything will get over soon. Now go and play something so you don't feel this way" Aarav just nodded and went to his room. Mean while Arnav called Khushi

Ring ring ring .....

Hello Arnavji?

Khushi kahahey thu? (Where are you?)

Arnavji achanak khaam aagaiya Mumbai Janey kaeliyae. Jaldh hee laut aaega. (I had some work in mumbai. Will return soon )

What?? Mumbai?? You didn't even say me ??? How are you gonna manage alone there ? What is this sudden work that you didn't find time to inform me..??

Arnavji.. jab Mae ghaar aaoon , tho kya main aapko samajha saktha hoon?
(Can I explain you when I return home?)
Main jalde mein hoon ( I am in hurry)

But Khushi.... Before he can say anything his wife hanged up on him.

He smiled and muttered pagal.

He informed family about this and called payal to know about his wife's craziness .

Payal do you know why she went to Mumbai. She even went alone.

Don't worry Arnavji, yeh uski janmasthaan hai. (It's her birth place)

Huh what?? She is from Lucknow right.