Khushi singh raizada

As soon as she left house to have some me time. She contacted one of her old friend Madhu. Only person who she is in touch with since the incident.

THE INCIDENT -

Khushi parents were packing when she came to their room. When asked they informed that they are visiting her uncle as he is sick. Since khushi had important exams this week she will not be able to come. Thus khushi hugged her parents (poor her didn't know it will be her last hug) and waved them good bye.

Her mom informed khushi after reaching Lucknow and asked her to come soon after her exams. Shashi Gupta was soo sick that even doctors said he have less chance to survive. But prescribed to do one operation immediately so there are atleast 70%for him to live. After doctor left Garima started to cry and Megnah was like having a nightmare. Payal just reached home from college and started to worry seeing her family in this state.

Megnah and payal were preparing  dinner. Ashish came to Megnah and said why don't we help in funding and cure Shashi. I don't like him being like this. But Ashish ji were will we get that much money. That you don't worry I will make it happen. If you do that I will be so happy thank you ji. Hearing all this payal felt so great about her aunt and uncle.

Soon money was paid and operation went successfully. Shashi was out of danger. When asked about the money Ashish just shrugged and said I just took loan from company and your insurance amount helped a bit. Garima and shashi was so great full and prayed happily for giving them a family like this. Payal other aunt Megnah sister madhumitha reached the next day and gave Ashish her husband's pension money she saved for few years. Ashish refused it immediately stating shashi is my brother figure hence I dont want to get repay for what I did. Khushi called them informing that she can't come as the scholarship exams have rescheduled and again she was to take up exams coming week. As it is kind of tough she will not be able to visit them. So Shashi insisted his sister to go since is alone. Visit when everything is cleared. ( He didn't know that it will be last visit from his dear sister). Garima, payal and Madhu hugged Megnah and Ashish hugged shashi and said them good bye. After coming out of hospital Megnah and Ashish started towards mumbai. On their way they met with accident and died on spot thinking about their daughter khushi. Khushi got this news only after 4 days.

After knowing her parents won't return Khushi became isolated. She never spoke with anyone. Adharv and Heer tried a lot to make her come to senses. She even stopped going out and even college . She just stares at her parents photo all the day. Manav and shiv became so sacred seeing her like this. Madhumitha stayed with her all day. She even discontinued college to look after her friend. When others too thought that they too will leave college to bring back khushi to old self madhumitha said them not to. They complete college and come to khushi place and started to live there.

One fine day Khushi left the letter near her parents photo and left the place where her parents died. And we're they last visited. When her dear friends found out they lost their cool. They felt betrayed. They lost hope in everything. Especially Adharv and Manav they drifted apart and shut everyone out of their life. They didn't like what khushi did to them. They got very angry on Khushi because of which they changed their persona into cold hearted and stone looks. Heer, Madhu, Rushi tried a lot to bring them out of this. But they never succeeded. Now after these many years they are same like before.

After that incident they all separated. Heer went to France along with Rushi. Madhu was not interested in going to France so she went to explore traditions of India like that she met Khushi in small market of Lucknow. At first Madhu couldn't recognise as she was so different and traditional and too colourful unlike old khushi because she know was so simple with modern and elegant. Never wore bright colours. Khushi too was shocked to see Madhu, coming out of shock both embraced like no tomorrow as they are meeting after 2 years after that they both missed each other. Like this Madhu was in touch with Khushi. As per khushi promise she never said anything to her friends. Actually they all meet rarely.

Khushi wish to meet her friends when she is out of guilt. As she betrayed and ran from them shutting them up even they were so helpful to her. She felt suffocating when she saw sympathy in her friends eyes which made her to run far from them and to find peace from losing her parents which only can be done by her uncle family.

Know one in Lucknow knew what khushi did in Mumbai. Even asked she shrugged of saying nothing big. Do like wise they thought she is some dropped out college student. Doesn't know much of anything. She to behaved as if illiterate, created herself a new persona of innocent, talkative, doesn't know English, happy hearted girl in order to forget her parents.

After a long time she wants to become like a old khushi and show the place of sheetal where she belongs since she touched her ego and Arnav  supporting her brought khushi to end of everything one thing she thought is Enough is Enough.

-Madhu I want to meet them.

---------------------------------------------------------
Long update...

Khushi letter

Guys,

When you see this I will be long gone. I am shattered I need this time and space. I can't see them not in home. I can't be here.

Good bye,
Khushi.

Good bye,Khushi