Cigarettes . JeromeASF a.u.

"Broken at the seems"

''You know all the nice spots, I know all the blemishes.''

-

Jerome;

''If I were you, I'd stop trying to keep up the innocent act. No one believes that you're anything better then a lying heartbreaker. You'll never be a golden boy, give up.''

''Jerome, this is your very own hate account. I hope you enjoy, karma's a bitch.''

''Lost all your fans yet? Eventually your fans will see the light, then you won't he able to hide your flaws anymore''

''Zoey's back, how cute. Lets see how long that lasts''

''Love you Jerome, xx''

I sighed, I now have my very own hate blog, great. I heard the sound of foot steps but didn't bother to check who it was, I need to figure out who created this blog. "What's this?" Zoey called from behind me, I turned around and saw her reading the articles. She frowned, I shut off my computer. "Nothing worth worrying about." I said calmly, I got out of my chair and walked over to the kitchen. "Really because it looked like a hate blog." She replied, I rubbed my head. Zoey never gives up, she basically forces me to give her what she wants.

''Yeah someone is just messing around with me...haha.'' I said awkwardly as I opened the fridge door and pulled out the milk jug. ''Have you reported it for bullying yet?'' She questioned as she sat down at the kitchen table. ''Um..yeah, I did.'' I chuckled nervously, I wasn't quite sure I wanted this hate blog gone. I wanted to know who it was before I put the blog on death row, Zoey sighed. I walked over to the coffee machine and started running hot water, Zoey came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

''They'll leave you alone eventually, they always do.'' She commented, I nodded and poured the hot water into the coffee machine and went back to my computer. She pulled out her phone and laid on the living room couch, you see Zoey and I had just gotten back together after a huge fight. We thought she was pregnant and even though the thought was in the back of her mind she went out and got drunk because I was barley home anymore, I would stay at Mitch's for weeks to avoid her but I don't know why.

She had called me at 4 am asking why I didn't love her anymore, I knew she was drunk because she kept hiccuping. She asked if it was because of the baby and I just sighed and asked where she was, she told me her friend had gone home with this guy so she was still at the party. Some guy was flirting with her , she told him she loved me and then he hit her. Punched her straight in the face, I sped to the party and brought her straight to the hospital.

I asked the doctors to check if she was pregnant or not and they told me it was a negative, she was never pregnant the pregnancy test lied. Anyway so eventually I realized that I really did love Zoey, I was just scared of being a parent and I thought that if I stayed at Mitch's I could just pretend that it wasn't happening.