Hate Blog - 2

The hate blog semed to post 24/7, when I woke up I'd have twenty notificatins from it and sometimes while I was recording I'd get so distracted from the updates. Most of them were the same, they talked about how ugly I am, how much of a bad person I am and how bad my videos were. Occasionaly they'd even insult Mitch and sometimes even Matt. I decided that I needed a guys night out, just me, Mitch and Matt chilling at some guys party.

So thats what we did, the guys are already drunk and I've barley finished my first beer. Something about this night seems off, I have no internet and I'm dying to see if they've posted anything new but sadly I can't. I just want to go home and cuddle with Zoey, I miss Zoe. I've been away from her for like two hours and I miss how comforting her presence is. 

As much as I'd love to ditch the boys and go home , I know I shouldn't. I just have to put away my phone and chug a few bears and then everything will be a blur. Mitch was dancing randomly with some girl, Matt was no where to be seen and me, well I'm sitting on a chair high out of my mind watching it all go down.

Here's a tip for partys, if there are brownies in the fridge...don't eat them, they make contain high dosages of weed. I've only been high once before, it was in like grade 9 and we were all pussy's about trying it. We were in Mitch's basement and we just smoked it, no big deal. Mitch and mystery girl are no where to be seen anymore and Matt is still gone so I might as well go home, right? 

I got up and left the house, I started walking to Zoey and I's house. It was about a five minute walk before I finally got home, unlocked the house door and walked too my room. Zoey was in the middle of changing her shirt so she was only in her bra when I walked in, I smiled and she looked back at me as I stumbled to the bed. ''Are you on drugs?'' She asked quietly, I just laid silently and she walked over to me and pulled off my shoe's. She set them on the floor and I heard her unhook the claps on her bra, she put on a blue shirt and she was already wearing black sweatpants. I flipped over and laid on my back, she smiled at me and brushed out her long wavy hair. She put it in a ponytale and laid beside me on the bed. \

''How was the party?'' She asked, I turned to her and smiled. ''Good, how was your night.'' I asked, she sighed and pulled out her phone. ''Okay'' She said as she set her phone on our end table. I leaned over and kissed her quickly, she smiled and set a blanket on top of us. ''When the high comes down you'll be exhausted baby, trust me I'd know.'' She said as she got up and turned off the light, I sighed and closed my eyes.