Chapter Five

The stereo was all the way up and alcohol was passed around. Jonathan could handle his drinking well. He was on his seventh drink. Craig was the first one to get hammered. He was flirting the hell out of Tyler. Tyler handled his alcohol well too. Craig tried unzipping his pants, but Tyler knew he was drunk. He'd just shove him off. 

Currently the guys were playing beer pong on the pool table Jon has in the basement. It was Evan's turn. He looks perfectly sober, but he's on the edge of drunk. He throws his ball and it makes it into one of the cups. The rest of the guys groan and take a swig of their own liquor. Evan does a weird dance in a circle. He goes too far and runs into Jon, knocking the red solo cup out of his hands and onto his shirt. Evan leans into him getting really close to his face. Jon can smell the variety of drinks on Evan's breath. Evan runs his fingers up Jon's chest. The rest of the guys watch; their jaws hitting the floor. David makes a loud "aw" noise, and then hiccups. Jon pushes him away. "Hey Delirious take your shirt off! Its wet!" Lui chuckles. Jon clenches his jaw and looks at Luke, who is all the way drunk. "Take it off Joanie!" Jon's heart stops at Luke's words. "No." Jon whispers under his breath. "Who is Joanie? Does Jon have a girlfriend?" Craig sways, leaning on Tyler. "He better not." Evan says defensively. "CaRtOoNz just said my name wrong!" Jon pushes Evan further away and runs up stairs. "Where ya goin' babe?!" Evan giggles as Jon disappears. 

Delirious bursts in the bathroom in tears. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He hits the bathroom counter, and he slides down the wall, tears streaming down his pale face. He squeezes his eyes shut, wishing he could just tell them. A knock then sounds at his bathroom door. He sighs, "Who is it?"

"Tyler." 

"Come in." Tyler comes in and easily shuts the door. 

"Hey, what was all that about?" He slides down beside his sad friend. Jon sniffles and looks at Tyler. 

"I couldn't take my shirt off, I'm just very self-conscious."

"Okay, that's all you had to say. I know they're all drunk, but they would understand if they were sober." Tyler stands up to leave, but Jon wants to tell him more. 

"Wait, Wildcat. Hold on. There's more." Tyler turns around and looks at Jon. 

"You might want to sit down..." 

Tyler sits in front of Jon on the cold bathroom floor. 

"Joanie was my name in grade school. I told CaRtOoNz I wanted a nickname and he came up with Juggs, because I didn't like the name Joanie, but I didn't know why. He'd only use it to tease me. Later on in middle school I realized why I didn't like it. I didn't want to be a girl..." Jon lets Tyler take it in. Tyler nods and Jon continues, "So I started dressing differently and I picked out the name Jonathan. I loved it. In high school I got my chest ya know... and that was a lot of money that I saved and now I'm still saving for the bottom half. I didn't want to take off my shirt, because I still have the marks from the surgery. Tyler... I'm still transitioning." Jon looks up at Tyler and waits for a reaction. A smile goes across his face and he scoots over to Jon and wraps his arms around him. "I still love you man." Jon smiles while tears form at his eyes. "I may be an ass, but I'm not that much of an ass." They both chuckle and return down stairs.

"Hey! Delirious is back!" David cheers and the boys join in. Jon can't help but to smile. "So, when can I join some beer pong?" Everyone laughs and they start a new game. 

~

"I'm tired." Craig whines. 

"Hi tired, I'm Tyler." The pig wheezes. 

"I'm gonna go to the couch." Craig sways over to the stairs and crawls up. "I might go too." Tyler snickers and easily walks up the stairs, pushing Craig up. 

"I'm getting pretty tired too." David stretches and accidentally hits Lui, waking him up. "Jesus Daithi!" Lui rubs his head and groans. 

"Ey, Delirious, Vanoss. Imma take Nogla and Lui  over to my place." 

"Okay." Delirious leans onto Vanoss's shoulder as he throws another ball. The last three guys leave. Its just the owl and the raccoon left. The music is still a little loud. Another song comes on, and coincidentally its about sex. Jonathan makes the mistake by looking at Evan. Jonathan can feel himself tense up. His heart beat picking up. It almost happens in slow motion. Jonathan smashes his lips against Evan, and pushes him against the cold basement wall. He goes down the Asian's neck, feeling every single spot tense up. He gets the brown eyed man to easily moan. Jonathan starts biting instead of kissing. Jonathan moves back to Evan's lips and pulls away, letting his bottom lip between the blue eyed man's teeth. He lets go and now uses his hands. The zipper is audible as Jon sticks his hands into the other man's pants. Evan's eyes light up as he makes eye contact with Delirious. Evan tenses up down below and kisses Delirious. Tasting all the alcohol on each other's lips. Evan keeps pushing Jon until they hit the pool table. Evan pushes Jon up onto the table, knocking all the cups full of beer over. Jonathan lies down on the table, getting his back soaking wet. He rips off his shirt. Evan then takes his own off, Delirious nearly goes into shock looking at Evan's chest. Vanoss then takes off his own pants, and then Delirious's. Vanoss leans onto Delirious and kisses around his crotch area. Jonathan holds onto both sides of the pool table. Evan is so drunk he takes off Jonathan's boxers and then his own. Jonathan grabs onto Evan as Evan grabs onto him. He sticks himself into the other man. The pool table creaks with every thrust. The loving goes on until they both reach their climaxes. Jonathan lets out one last moan. They both surprisingly put clothing back on, but they stay on the pool table. Evan lays on top of Jonathan and they both fall asleep. 

And the fact that Evan just stuck himself into another man goes over his drunk ass head. 

And Jonathan doesn't think anything can happen because of it. 

***