Chapter-7

Assalam-O-Ailekum:)

I am really sorry for the extremely late update, many of you have been messaging me to update this book but I didnt get time at all.

Thanks so much for being with me and still reading this book. I had been busy with my exams and then after that I totally forgot about this book :/

Anyway here is your update*
Hope you all enjoy, leave me lots of votes and wonderful comments:)

Recap: Manal had fallen down from stairs due to all depressing stuff which happened between her and hussain. Shez in hospital now and shouts at hussain which causes him to leave.

Present:

You need proper rest and please dont stress much this may affect your bp and can cause weakness, the doctor explains me all the stuff calmly.
Okay, I nodd with a smile.
Anmol held my hand giving me support we walked out of the hospital, a car stopped right infront of us and I looked at the person who walked out smiling towards us
Sheheryar, tum yahan? Anmol asks
Yeah come let me drop you both to home, he offers us a lift.
No its okay Mr, we will manage I say sternly
Anmol can you please ask your stubborn friend to come because its already so hot outside and its not good for her to stand now, he says removing his sunglasses from his eyes.
He resembles hussain a lot, those big brown eyes and the way of talking all reminds of me him but now no use. I sent him away.
Manal? Anmol snaps her finger
Yeah okay lets go, I smile fakely

*****************

Lunch is ready! Anmol shouts excitedly coming towards me. But I was lost somewhere not exactly in here, I give her a nodd.
You are thinking about him right? She asks
No, I say getting up
You are dont try to lie, she whispers
Manal ruk ko ussey, wo sach mai badal gya hai aik mouqa toh do everyone deserves a second chance if you act this away you will hurt yourself and hurt him. Maybe that time he wasnt serious but this time he is when you were unconcious I saw that pain in his eyes, jis tarah wo tumharey liye shiddat sey duaein kr rha thaa aj usi ki duaoon ki waja sey tum salamat ho, he loves you.
She says softly while holding my hand and telling me everything which made me shocked.

I need to go Anmol, please take me to him. I get up quickly yelling.
Chalo then lets run and catch him in the airport we can stop him.

Hussain's Pov (in the airport)

I was sitting in the waiting area after all the formalities were done. Her face kept flashing in my mind and I felt pain in my heart.
My mobile started ringing and I quickly recieved the call without checking the id.
What the hell are you doing? Shehry yells
What do you mean? I ask
Why are you going? He yells
I am just tired of staying here and seeing her coming infront of me, I just want to spend rest of my life alone.
Really? Chittar khaye ga bey, he grins
Shehry pagal hai kiya? I shout
Jaldi wapis aa? He says
I am not, I reply sternly

Someone pulls my mobile from my ears and I saw shehry standing there smirking at me.
Chal ghar? He pulls my hand
Nahi, I say pulling my hand
Tum chal rahey ho ya chittar lagaoon? This was a girlz voice but how can shehry talk like a girl
I turn my face and my mouth dropped open,
MANAL!
Zyada dramey mat kero chalo barey aye ghar chor key janey waley, she winks at me and I stood up with a broad smile.
I pulled her towards me and hugged her not caring if people were looking.
Bus kerdey besharm, shehry nudges me
Oye hussain flight time hogya jaoo, he pushes me away throwing my luggage.
Excuse me who is going? I jerk my collar
Really? He winks
Abhi toh bauhat dramey kr rha thaa, and we all burst out laughing.

We all sat inside the car and I kept looking at the innocent beauty beside me. I feel myself as the luckiest man in this world, I will keep her happy always and thats my promise to myself.
I thought she wont return but everything changed and my manal is back.
Allah tera shukar tuney isko mujsey milwa diya, I hold her hand into mine and she smiles.
Thankyou, I whisper
Its okay Sain, she whispers
I Love you, I smirk
I Love you too, she smiles.

I am sorry for everything, I say looking down.
Bus jo hogya so hogya ab no sorry'z bus tum sirf meray ho, she winks.
Only yours love, I smirk

Oh ho bauhat baatain horahe hain? Shehry winks at me from the rear mirror.
Tu chup reh saley, I yell
Acha jii bhabhi ayein nahi aur iska chamcha hogya waah jii waah, he laughs
Btw Manal where is Anmol? Shehry asks
She had some important work from her office so she had to leave urgently and thats why I called you for help, she says softly
Acha huwa tumney mujsey help lee acha laga bhabhi jaan, he winks and I could see her blushing really hard.

A/N note!

How was the chapter?
So finally hussain and manal are one?
Ab sub khush hona?😉

Btw many things more to comee to keep your fingers crossed. Leave me lots of votes and comments and u will get faster updates.

Love you all❤

Cover Credit  mahidhoomie  for this wonderful and lovely cover❤️❤️It's really  beautiful❤️❤️I'm in love with it❤️❤️Thank you🙏❤️❤️