Chapter 6: Another Wolf

Chapter 6: Riley's POV

I stalked into the History class, irritated about Asher carrying Jamie on his back. As soon as I walked in I stopped suddenly, making Blake bump into me. He started to rant about how I should give him a warning before I stop like that, but he trailed off when his eyes set onto what I saw. It was Asher smiling! Blake and I wanted to see him smile and laugh; this was our first time. His teeth were perfectly straight and his smile took over his whole face; it was like he was the sun, so bright. I ignored everything going on around me and just watched him laugh and play around. I wanted to smell his scent again so I took a whiff of the air. But I smelt something was off in the room. I examined the room and saw some guy, older then me, standing there talking to Asher. Something was off about him, because it seemed that the wolf scent was coming off him. 

 'Do you smell that? There's another wolf in the room!" I mind linked Blake and he looked me with a bored look

'Really Now?! (note the sarcasm) I realized that 5 minutes ago, Where have you been?" Blake deadpanned 

'Whatever, just contact dad and ask him who this person is?' I answered trying to cover my embarrassment. 

'What do you take me as, stupid? I already asked him about this person' Blake replied with a lot of anger. I knew he was irritated because of my stupid questions but I knew he would get over it.

'WHAT HE SAY' I yelled in our link

'If you would HAVE GIVEN ME A SECOND, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU!' Blake shot back but continued. 'Apparently this man's name is Aaron Silver and he is here to protect our pack. He's been here for 2 years and is a teacher here.'

'Well there's something weird surrounding that Adam Liver guy'  I responded.

'YOU IDIOT!!! HIS NAME IS AARON SILVER' Blake scolded me. 

I nodded my head as if saying 'Who cares. I don't like this guy' I stared ahead and watched this strange man that decided to be close to my mate. I knew I had to interrupt them soon or my jealousy would be too much to handle. "Excuse me, are you Mr. Silver?" I asked. 

'See that Blake! I can get Adam's name right!' I bragged to him

'His name is Aaron, Riley. A-A-R-O-N' Blake tried to hide his annoyance.

'I was close!' I pouted but looked away because Adam--- No wait it's Aaron---- started to speak to us. 

"Ello there! I'm Mr. Silver and you two are the Alpha's boys right?" He explained, but I zoned him out and started to stare at Asher some more. Blake started talking as I zoned out.

Blake's POV

"Asher, come here for a minute," Aaron announced in the silent classroom. I had told him that Riley and I really didn't want to be paired up with any of the werewolves in the room. And we wanted to get to know Asher a bit better. He surprisingly agreed to that and called Asher over. 

"Sure Aaron, but I'm not doing any favors!" My mate hollered with confidence and walked towards us. Let me just say, seeing my mate with total confidence was extremely sexy and a total turn on.

"Not even for me," Aaron pouted, acting like it was a trick that he always pulled on Asher. And I saw Asher's face shining with pure laughter.

"No fair Aaron! That's cheating!" Asher shot back at Mr. Silver. I saw Riley's face in pure shock. Probably thinking about how the teacher was to close to Asher. 

"Whatever. I want you and Jamie to work with the twins on this project because they can't write about each other. Mainly because they have been with each other for all their lives," Aaron explained to Asher. Asher looked up in total shock and started to protest.

"But I don't wanna. Plus, Jamie and I have already started our essays about each other, and I don't want to start all over," He complained, but I told Mr. Silver that if he didn't convince Asher, than he would be kicked off the Pack's property.

"How 'bout this, you and Jamie can still work together by writing one essay about the twins. And the twins can write an essay about you," Aaron suggested trying to accomplish the job I set up for him. 

"Fine, but only if you buy me dinner tonight," Asher replied sadly. SAY WHAT NOW????

"Why don't you and Jamie come over to my house and I will cook for the both of you. All you guys eat are take overs because your parents could care less," Aaron chuckled but you could see the sadness in his eyes. 

'Did you hear that??? He knows more about Asher than us! And why is Asher GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE!?!?!?!?' Riley exclaimed in my head. 

'I'm not DEAF! And I don't get it either.' I signed are Riley's stupidity.

"Yeah, yeah. Make sure its ready by 7," Asher replied to Mr. Silver and started to walk away. I was so confused as to why Asher was going to this guy's house. When I looked up I saw a smug smile on MR. SILVER'S face. Like he was mocking me and Riley.

Mr.Silver finally let us go sit down in our new seats and we chose the closest one's to Asher. Riley sat in front of Asher, while I sat on the other side of him. Asher looked at us in shock like saying 'Why the hell are you two sitting here!' But Riley and I ignored him and gave each other a look, and we knew this was gonna be one hell of a school year.