meeting...her(Luigi's Pov)

Italic = voice in head (Luigi's head)

   We pull in the driveway of...THE PRINCESS PALACE! Wow,Mario actually got a shot with a princess!"M-Mario,please tell me that the princess is not your girlfriend!She isn't right?!?!"I feel sweat run down my face,I start to get a bit shaken up." Yes,yes she is. But don't worry she'll love you, I've told her alot about you! And she already likes you from what I said!"Mario says trying to comfort me,and it works like a charm.My breathing calms,and I stop sweating but I had a hard time to stop myself from shaking. By the time we were knocking on the door the shaking had turned in barely noticeable twitches.

"what-t if-f she doesn't-t like u-us?!?" Bud says not able to control his sniffle,sobs,and shakes.

     "Don't worry,Buddy I know she'll like us as long as we are friendly and loud! AND WE HAVE TO PUT ON THE BIGGEST SMILE EVER!" Said Weegie trying to cheer up his depressed and scared friend.

"No! You may scare them (princess and friend) away! We need to play it cool,keep to ourselves​. The most important thing is if anyone waves, smiles, or most importantly..." He shudders at what he had to say next." We be friendly if someone starts a conversation with us." Mr.L says sternly to make Shure that they are listening and staying on track.

    "Ok,L" The 2 sigh and look at one another." Just stick to the plan. Let Luigi meet her! Unfortunately, we have no right to butt in right now." Mr.L says  he was done talking now. The voices finally shut up.

   We hear footsteps eco from inside the palace. The immensely large and intimating door started opening. The figure of our graceful Princess Peach stands in the doorway of the big castle. I kinda huddled behind my brother. To tell the truth I wasn't scared as much as I was nervous my bro's girlfriend was not going to like me, or that she'll be mean and bratty. But I'm friends with a toad who is technically a 'slave' to peach. And he says "She is insanely nice to me even know I'm her 'slave' and she is my 'master'. She treats me more like I was her own child than a 'slave'! Thinking of my friend saying that helped me a'little.

     " Mario! It's nice to see you my love,this must be your brother!" She said looking up at me I'm a bit taller than her. I take a deep breath and smile "h-hi P-P-Princess, I'm L-Luigi. Mario's twin b-b-brother." I say stuttering like an idiot, I'm unhappy with this! This was my first impression. I sigh lightly, she grins at me then put her hand out for me to shake." Nice to meet you Luigi! I've heard lots about you. I hope you don't mind meeting my friend in an hour or so, I think you 2 will get along! By the way call me Peach." She said to me with her naturally friendly tone. I can't help but smile! I shake her hand politely, and say." Oh,well I don't mind at all!"I say in a polite but friendly tone of voice ." She is a good friend of mine and your brother!"she says with a giggly tone." Any friend of my brother is a friend I'm willing to make."I say matter-of-fact-ly. I happy trail behind and heard her say,"You never told me how much of a gentleman your brother was!"she said looking down on her boyfriend." Oh,well I got something to tell you...my bro is a gentleman!"she giggles at his joke,I find myself smirking. I think we're going to get along just great!