Who's Bud and Weegie and Mr.L?

Ok I know some of you are wondering who the hell is Bud and Weegie. I'mma tell ya!

  I made 2 new FICTIONAL characters go along with Mr.L. I thought is I did this it would be more relatable than just 1 voice. I'll tell you about them now:

Bud- personality: timid, scaredy cat, introverted (not social), lonely,and depressed personality.

Description: Light brown hair mixed with gray, bangs go down over to his eyes about half way. Worn out faded blue eyes (always crying),and little scapes and cuts on his arms and legs. He wears is a pair of overalls with one strap hanging unbuckled. A greyish blue tee-shirt and a pair of dirty blue shoes with untied laces.

Weegie- personality: funny,bubbly, optimistic, goofy, smart,silly,kind, naive,childish,well mannered and witty

Description: darker brown hair with blonde tips,his eyes are star shaped and a bright gold color. He  wears a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt with a light blue luma star on it with red eyes, and a black beanie on his head.

Mr.L- personality: mean,bossy, smart,has strategies,lustful,active  strong,leader,insane,monster, homicidal,and dangerous

Description: he has messy fluffy dark brown hair. He wears a dark blackish grey jeans with rips in the knee's down and a dark green shirt with a leather jacket over it, and his black mask. Around hi neck is green neckerchief. And last but not least,he sometimes wears a dark green hat with a backwards 'L'.

That's what the 3 personalities look like and act hope you like them remember 2/3 are FICTIONAL CHARACTER'S still hope you like them as much as I do!

~~ Sincerely Julez