Seth's game

Lanie's POV:

I awoke in a bed with no covers or pillows. The lamp light was dim and in the corner of the room next to a vanity set with a breaking mirror and a dart board with a dagger stabbed in it. The walls were a dark swamp green like some of the scales on my skin. I walked over to the mirror and look at what's happened to me.

My arm was wrapped up where I scratched it. I lifted my shirt to examine where the scales have spread. They're everywhere. I backed up to look at my legs and then turn to look at my back.

I gagged at the sight of all of it. I took the dagger from the dart board and screamed, "RAAAAAAAAH!" As I threw it at the mirror. It shattered and pieces flew. I slumped against the wall and sobbed. The door that I hadn't even attempted to open made a clicking noise before opening. "What the fu-" a voice said, closing the door behind him. I looked up and saw a guy about my age with near white skin with no shirt on and silver hair. His eyes were gold and he had snake like skin, almost like mine. But the scales weren't everywhere. They were only on some areas of his body.

"AAAAAHH!" I screamed in shock as I picked up one of the shards from the mirror and pointed it at him. My hand was shaking. He smirked and calmly put his hands up while slowly walking towards me. "S-s-s-stay back!" I trembled, putting the shard at his neck. Before I knew it, he had grabbed my hand and twisted it so now my back was facing him. He jammed his thumb onto a spot on my shoulder and the knocked me out.

When I opened my eyes again, everything was a blur. I was on the bed again with one of my hands handcuffed to the backing. I could hear the shards on the floor being moved. I focused on what was happening and saw the guy with silver hair cleaning up the broken mirror. He noticed me and stared at me with his hypnotic gold eyes. I backed up on the bed as far as the cuff would let me. "That was brave of you to do. Even though you're weak." he chuckled, shoving all the mirror shards near the waste basket. "You were scared enough to chain me to your bed."I said. "There's a reason I did that." he said, with a sadistic look on his face, "I like to play a game with my fresh meat to see if they're worthy of staying here. It's called Bloody point." I fought hard not to cry. It would only bring him satisfaction.

"I try to make the point of my dagger bloody. If I do, I win. If you win, I'll help you escape." My ears perk up at the sound of that with an expression on my face that makes him laugh. "Don't get your hopes too high. Only one person has won against me, and now she walks with a limp." he smiled, pulling the knife I threw at the mirror out of his pocket, "The game starts NOW!" he shouted as he threw the knife at me. I dodged it and it hit the wall behind me. My eyes widened at him as he pulled another 5 daggers out of his drawer. He threw 2 of them at my good arm and I yelped in pain as one skimmed my lizard scales and started to bleed. My range of motion I limited because of the cuff on the bed. He smirked and threw the other 3 at me. I managed to dodge them.

I need to win this game. I need to get out of here so I can free my friends and get back to the others. I pulled a dagger out of the wall and threw it at the man's head as he was getting more daggers out of the drawer. It didn't hit his head, but hit his shoulder and drew blood. He gave me a look of shock and I realized that I proved him wrong. I am not weak and I had to fight back. He threw another dagger at me and I returned the favor. We both dodged them. Again, he looked at me bewildered, like he didn't expect it. He threw 5 more at me before he stopped. Three had cut my skin, but not deeply though.

The guy smirked at me and clapped his hands. "I gotta hand it to you. You were smart enough to do fight back instead of just trying to dodge the daggers." "So do I win?" I asked him. There was a period of silence as he was thinking. "Though I cut you, you weren't like the others who've failed. So yes, I guess you do win." he said while rummaging through another drawer and pulled out a key. "What's your name?" I asked him as he unlocked the cuff that kept me to the bed. "Seth, Seth the human snake."

"Thank you Seth..." I whispered as I headed to the door. Seth grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. His left arm around me and his other hand grabbing my dreads. "SE-" I was about to scream before he forced his lips into mine. I could feel him trying to put something in my mouth. I tried to push myself away from him, but he forced me against the wall and had his entire body on me so my range of movement was limited. Some of whatever he was forcing into my mouth had already gone down my throat and the room started to spin. He let me go and I spat and coughed out what I could.

I was on my knees and the things surrounding me were becoming blurry. "You said you'd get me out of here!" I slurred at Seth. "I said I'd help you escape." he said as he got on his knees and pushed me down, "I never said what."

He got the cuffs and put them on me, this time for both hands. He pulled me by my dreads while telling me to stand up. Though my mind was screaming no, my body obeyed and I got up on my feet. "Go and sleep new meat. I'm leaving for a meeting with our boss." My body obeyed.

--------------

I think of these characters everyday and am wondering if I should redo this story. No one will disappear I promise. I'm just thinking of rewriting it. What do you guys think? Thank you for still loving this story despite how inactive I am. But I promise you guys that I think of my characters too much to forget them. I promise I'll try to update sooner. <3