-sighs-

Dear Diary,

I see tobi has gotten into you. I should hide you better. Hm....apparently leader wants us to go on a mission. Well...me...but you get the jist.
.
.
.
.
So here I am hopping through trees to a village called.....ur4kingdom....wait....that doesnt sound right............that a******!! He tricked me!!! This sint an actual mission is it!! He just wanted me out of the house! How low of him.
.
.
.
.
It seems I must make my way back now....I shall inform you when I'm home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well I'm home.....but let me tell you, this isn't pretty. Hidan is waltzing around like a ballerina with a bottle of Sake in his hand, sasori is making out with his puppet, kisame is crying and screaming about avenging his dead fish brethren....kakuzu is....drinking.....his money........and mumbling "nobody can get my money now" Tobi is well....being tobi.....he is surrounded by gallons of Ramune, piles of candy, and a bunch of Dango sticks.....then....theres deidara. Who is currently hugging my waist and not letting go. This is so....strange. I look at pein for some answers. He just shrugs and locks himself inside his office. Welp. Looks like I'm going to my room. If only Deidara would get off.....

I'm going to have to put you away now. I have to carry this 3 year old deidara. Talk to you soon. Bye

Love, Itachi

Deidara: lOOOVE MEEE ITACHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!