mwhahahaa

Dear Diary,

Deidara finally decided to sleep on the other side of the bed. So now its time to execute my plan.....I pick him up and put him on his own bed in his own room. I then proceeded to cut off his hair and dye it purple :D like my nails:D I then styled it in chibi little girl pigtails and put makeup all over hus face to look like a stay queen. Let me tell you. I have never tried so hard not to laugh in my life.

I then left his room and went to kisame room. I snuck in with a bucket of dead fish and poured it next to his bed. I then made a fake suicide note that was supposedly from all the fish. I snicker evilly and walk out of the room...now to go to Zetsu....I go into his personal garden and make all the handsigns for a fireball jutsu. All os precious plants are now burned to the ground :D

Now kakuzu.....I snuck into his room and stole all his money (I of coourse had gloves on) I planted it in tobi's room.

Now, for pein....who I csnt do cause I don't even think he sleeps......-sigh- guess imma do it the old fashion way. I fill a bucket eith water and put it up on his door. Now onto sasori....I paint all of his puppets purple and tie them all together with string. Now we wait. See ya when they wake up..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
S*** S*** S *** S*** sasori IS PISSED AND SO IS DEIDARA. THIS IS HILARIOUS.I'm cutrently hiding in deidara's closet :D they will never find me here. Oh no. They found me.

And they found out it wasnt tobi...........TIME FOR TELEPORTATION JUTSU.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now I'm in my own closet.

Bye~

Love, Itachi the Rebel