em.

Dear Itachi's Diary,

I am sorry to inform you that I have taken you out of his care. Butdshaoahoqhsosjs

BISH IST MAH BOOK I GOT MAH BOOK BACK FUCC YOU PAIN IM OUT

.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahem.

My apologies dear diary. It seems I have gotten out of control.

Aaaamyways. Multiple th I gs happened today. Like Deidara confessed his undying love for me. It was quite awkward should I say. But my guess is he was drunk cause after words I passed by sasori a while ago and he was laughing evilly and saying how he will get his revenge. Earlier at dinner I saw him pour something into Deidara's drink......I thought it was poison. Guess not.

I'm not gay. Unlike my brother. I think. Am I gay? Not sure. Havnt had much thought to it. But I must say out of all the members Deidara IS the most attractive.....though sasori is quite nice to.....but tobi seems to cling to me a lot which I like the attention....not that I would say anything....well thats all for now...bye.

Love, Itachi.

Or so he thought....

HELLOOOOO!!! ITS TOBI! DO YOU LIKE CANDDYYYY? IM GONNA HOPE SO!! CAUSE TOBI GOT A WHOLE BAG!! Tobi loves candy...and now that tobi stole itachi-senpai's book, tobi now knows that Itachi-senpai likes attention!! Tobi shall give itachi-senpai LOTS of attention!! And Dangos....then he will finally love me!! that's it for now diary-chan! Byeeeeee~

With lots of love, Tobi-chan <3