━━ chapter three.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ❝ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

CRAWLING BACK into his bedroom, Peter dropped softly to the ground, noticing his door slightly opened. Carefully, closing the door with his foot, he sighed in relief. His jaw throbbed in immense pain, his neck numb from the icy hand of that girl. Pulling off his mask, he ruffled his hair, turning towards his window before jumping in shock, seeing Ned sitting on his bed, a satisfied grin appearing on his face.

"NED! You scared the crap out of me." Peter stuttered.

"Sorry Pete. You look like crap." he pointed out. Peter shrugged in agreement, tapping the spider emblem on his suit, the suit expanding in size, as he slipped it off, hiding it in the compartment in a hatch on his bedroom ceiling. He pulled on some sweat pants and his Midtown sweater.

"The girl was there again." Peter clenched his fists in anger.

"Well from the look on your face, she pissed you off?" Ned asked.

"I don't want to talk about her. Tonight some guys used this sort of gravity gun to rob Queens Community Bank. I have to investigate who's selling these weapons."

"Why can't I be your guy with the computer?"

"You've only known my secret for the past week Ned. Besides I don't want you to get involved, it's dangerous." A disappointed looked appeared on Ned's face.

"I guess I should head back home before my sister continues to drive me to insanity. I don't know how you get along better with her than I do."

"Maybe, try to accept that your sister is getting older and maybe she wants to be treated as more than the younger sister of Ned Leeds."

"Yeah yeah. She might be getting older but she's still my baby sister and I worry about her."

"You're lucky to have her Ned." Ned nodded. Peter walked him out, the two doing their special fist bump handshake. They took many attempts to perfect it but now it just seems like second nature. Peter closed the door behind Ned, heading towards his bedroom. A strong scent of burned food hung in the air, seeing his Aunt May rushing towards the kitchen, pulling out what seems to be his dinner for tonight, the roast burnt, heavy smoke leaving the meat.

"Well, you want some takeout?" she asked him, still chipper as always.

"I need some food. Sure thing, takeout seems great." Peter groaned, his stomach growling in hunger.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

PETER STRUGGLED holding the towers of books he was carrying to school the next day. Ned as usual continued asking him more questions about what it's like being a superhero. To think after a week of knowing Peter's secret, he would stop with the numerous amount of questions.