━━ chapter nine.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

PETER STROLLED the corridors of school, reaching Ned's locker. Ned shuffled things around his locker before finally closing it. Peter outstretched his hand, a Lego figurine of Emperor Palpatine. An excited look appeared on Ned's face.

"Sorry for not being a normal friend Ned." Peter apologised.

"Don't worry about it Pete. Misty told me everything. Sorry man." Peter tensed up but brushed it off with a smile.

"Time to be a normal kid again." Peter shrugged, as the two of them headed to Spanish class.

The day went by, Ned and Peter heading from class to class. More banners for homecoming were hung up around school. Homecoming was on Friday night. At least for today Flash didn't decide to trip Peter during lunch.

Ned and Peter sat by their usual lunch table in the cafeteria. Sighing, Peter proceeded to eat his lunch. He gazed up, making eye contact with Misty for a few seconds, before a smile crept on his lips, blushing about kissing her last night.

"What are you smiling for?" Ned asked. Peter stuttered to reply.

"Uh...I wasn't smiling...my jaw...really hurts and stuff." Peter shook his head in annoyance at his stupid answer. Michelle plopped herself in front of Ned and Peter, a morose look on her face.

"Hello Michelle?" Ned looked confused by her sitting by them.

"Joining the loser's table?" Peter sneered. Michelle stared grimly at Peter, causing him to shut up.

"Where's Misty?" she asked.

"With her popular crew." Ned rolled his eyes.

"They are not my crew." Misty appeared, a stern look on her face. She tried not making eye contact with Peter, before sitting next to Michelle by the table.

"So Peter who are you asking out for homecoming?" Michelle asked inquisitively.

"If he has the guts he would've asked Liz..." Ned smirked. Peter groaned in annoyance.

"What about you Misty?" Michelle asked.

"I'm not really in the mood for homecoming." Misty sighed. Peter's heart sank in disappointment. He really wanted to ask Misty to the dance.

"Misty, if I'm going even though I hate people and most likely going by myself, you have to come too." Michelle interjected.

"But no one asked me." Misty replied.