━━ chapter six.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍

PETER PACED back and forth in his motel room, glancing back at Ned several times. Ned attentively typed on his laptop, searching for the tracker, before his eyes widened at something he found in Peter's suit. Peter sprung up on his bed.

"What is it? Could you get the tracker out?" he asked Ned.

"I found some sort of protocol called the Stark Industry Training Wheels Protocol." he chuckled. Peter groaned in annoyance. Leave it to Tony Stark for not believing in Peter's abilities.

"I'm sick of Tony Stark treating me like a kid." he muttered annoyed.

"But you are a kid." Ned reminded.

"Yeah, a kid who can catch a bus with his bare hands. Can you break through the protocol?"

"Peter I don't think that's a good..."

"Please Ned!" Peter begged.

"Okay fine. It might take a while." His fingers trailed across the keyboard before finally a smile appeared on his face.

"And?" Peter asked.

"Disabled. Also I found the tracker." He directed Peter to where the tracker laid in his suit. Peter carefully pulled it out before placing it on the bedroom lampshade.

"Try tracking that, Happy." Peter smirked.

"So what now?" Ned asked.

"I'm going to go and track those guys. I'll be back in time for the tournament tomorrow." Peter headed into the bathroom, pulling on his suit, as well as clothes over his suit to prevent anyone from noticing him. He waved goodbye to Ned, closing the door behind him. Heading towards the stairs, he nearly walked right into Liz. He felt flustered by the awkwardness.

"Peter. Where are you going?" she asked. Random thoughts ran through Peter's mind before he finally answered Liz.

"Just going to study for tomorrow." he answered. He noticed the other members running past him, heading towards the pool. Annoyingly enough, Flash smacked him on the butt, making him groan in annoyance.

"You should have some fun Peter. Join us at the pool. Tomorrow is important but we should at least have some fun." she smiled.

"Tomorrow's really important to you, isn't it?" Peter asked.

"Yeah well, I want to make the best of it, you know what I mean. Come join us if you want." she smiled once again before heading towards the pool. Peter wanted to join them but stopping those criminals was top priority. He couldn't be with Liz even if he wanted to. He carried on walking, treading down the spiral stairs, before he ended up walking straight into Misty. He caught her by the shoulders, helping her keep her balance.