Chapter 5

“This week, I spotted the same black van three times. Once at school, and twice at Nash's house. I decided to increase the amount of time I spent with Nash to insure his safety. So far, no harm has come to Nash, and I am glad for that. It seems like the killer was watching him, and waiting. For what, I do not know. I've watched all of Nash's vines about 20 times, but still cant seem to make any connections. There are a few vines that might offend someone, but not enough to make them kill him. Ill keep my eyes open for anything else that may be a cause. Hope everyone over at the agency is doing great, give them all a hug for me! -Agent Green”

I hit send and the report went through. If only I could figure out what was the cause for all of this. I let out an annoyed grumble, and stomped out of the hotel room. I was going to hang out with Nash, again. I was just hoping that he wasn’t getting bored with me being around him so much. It didn’t seem like it, so that was a good sign.

When I got to his house, I noticed a sign taped on his door. It said, “Go to the backyard,” with and arrow pointing to the gate that lead to his giant backyard. I walked around the corner. What stood before me made me gasp. He had set up two chairs with blankets on them around a roaring fire pit. On a small table sat roasters and all the ingredients to make smores. Above it all were Christmas lights hanging from the low branches of the trees. Nash stood with a huge smile on his face in the middle of it all.

“Nash I love it!” I yell excitedly.

“I knew you would, that's why I did it!” He replied, and grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of the chairs. We both huddled up in blankets to protect our selves from the cold night air. Right away, we began roasting our marshmallows to perfection. Nash tried to beat me, but he was no match for my skills.

“Dang it!” Nash angrily groaned, as he blew out his flaming mallow.

“You just don’t have my skills,” I teased, and he tried to sabotage my perfectly golden marshmallow by shoving it into the flames

“Hey! You're a butt!” I pulled it out, and stuck It on my gram cracker. We both laughed. I never wanted moments like these to end.

“You wanna know how to make a real smore?” he asked, but continued before I could answer, “I call it the heart attack. You use Oreo's as the crackers, an a peanut butter cup as the chocolate.”

He quickly made the smore, and shoved it in his mouth.

“Sehf, iths dethuf!” he barely managed, and I laughed at him. After he swallowed his, which took him awhile, he made me one. It was good, but I could just feel the sugar rushing through me.

After we made smores, we talked for awhile. The conversation soon died out and we sat back looking at the stars.

“Mo, I wanted to say this for a long time,” Nash said, turning to look at me, “Ever since the day I saw you, I thought you were gorgeous, and I wanted to talk to you. I was nervous to go up to you at first, and so I was extremely happy you came over to me first. You're everything I could ever want from a girl. Kind, intelligent, funny, and all around perfect. There is just something about you that is different from any other girl I have met. Everyday I wake up excited to see you, especially you're bright smile. Whenever you're happy, I’m happy. I wanted to get as close to you as possible, and my wish has almost come true. There is only one last thing I want to do. So, will you, Molly Blue, please be my girlfriend?”

I was so astonished, my mouth couldn’t move. Everything he said to me made me want to cry of happiness. He was the sweetest guy I had ever met, and now he just confessed everything to me. Without a second thought, I shouted out my answer.

“YES! Nash I love you so much,” I stood up from my seat, and engulfed him in a big hug. I don’t care that he is only a boy that I am supposed to protect, or that I will have to leave when hes safe. I loved Nash, and I wanted him more than anything else.

Once he released me, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I felt fireworks go off inside me. We both lingered there for a while, but eventually pulled away.

“You have no idea how long I wanted to do that.” he said grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash grew a pair and asked her out!! haha I'm sure you have all been waiting for this for a long time:)  if a guy did this for me, I would marry him on the spot. sorry its a shorter chapter, I will upload a longer one later. It would mean a lot if you guys would leave a comment and a like:)