3.

Me and Celina walked into the building which was flowing with me people dressed in all white

Me and Celina walked into the building which was flowing with me people dressed in all white. I was still kinda nervous being somewhere surround by people I don't know.

"Girl look ain't that's Tammy from love and hip hop!?" Celina pointed. I looked and it was definitely her. She's shorter in person.

"Let's go say hi!!" Celina said pulling my arm making me snatched my arm away.

"You can go but I'm not about to go fan girl all over here" I told her.

"Suit yourself" she walked off. I rolled my eyes feeling like a highschool girl that her fast tail bestfriend dragged her to a party that she's doesn't want to be at.

I saw an empty chair at a table and walked over and took a seats to keep myself from looking lost I pulled out my iPhone 7 going to Snapchat. I wasn't to big on social media but I loved Snapchat. Snapchat had to be the best idea someone had ever made. As I was recording myself using the flower headband filter I felt someone two my shoulder.

"Excuse me are you Jennifer McCray's daughter?" I turned around and saw this Jada Pickett-Smith. My body went into complete shocked. The Jada Pickett was standing here talking to me.

"Y-yes i am" I said I took a deep breath to calm down.

"Your so beautiful, I really admiring your mother's books there wonderful, mind if we take a picture"

"You wanna take a picture with me!!" I said Hyde. "I mean sure" I corrected myself.

"Oh hold on Will honey can you take our picture" she Motion for Will Smith to come over which I didn't realize was standing a few feet away from us

"Sure honey who may this be?" He asked taking her phone from her. Y'all don't know how bad my heart was beating. Yes I saw a couple celebrities from being with my mother but were talking big celebrities.