15

Mama Jenny

While I was shopping online for some things for my grandchildren I was interrupted by a call from an unknown number. I wasn't going answer it but something in my head to told me.

"Hello?"

"Ma...mommy can you come get me?"

"Kendall, boy where the hell is you at?!"

"Ma I'm locked up I need you to come get me"

"Oh lord Jesus Kendall António McCray what in the hell then happened?!"

"Jada lied saying I hit her Ma I didn't touch that girl not one time she got mad because I was leaving out to go hop with my boys and she starting acting crazy momma"

I sighed "I'm in my way boy and after this imma pay Ms.Jada a visit" I said before ending the call. I got up and slipped on some to wear and my shoes. I don't play when it comes to my kids especially my youngest and only boy. I tried so hard to kept him outta trouble and I did a good ass job doing it until he met the mother of my two oldest granddaughters. I wasn't gonna let this brat put my son in trouble especially over something I know damn well he know better than to do.

I left a note on the door for Desire in case I didn't make it back before she wakes up.

•••

"Ma we don't even need to bother that girl just let her be I'm done with her now!" Kendall said as we was leaving the jail house.

"You lucky we got stuff to do , she gotta find another place to stay" I told him Turing in my church music.

"TAKE ME TO KING!"

August

I felt so better after talking with Justice the other day. It's feel good knowing me and her are back on good terms. As for Arianna I haven't seen her since and I don't plan on it. I should've listen to my family and friends when they told me she was no good. It wasn't the fact she cheated on me more if she lied to me. I cared for Aaron so much while he was alive.

Right now I was in the studio working on my new song "It Don't Matter". I was really feeling this song. I think it's the best song I made all year.

"Auggie is that you?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked and saw it was Nicki.

"Nick Nick!" I called her by her nickname I gave her. We shared a hug. "What you doing here in the studio?" I questioned

I haven't saw her since we last performed our song No Love.

"You know I had to come back to my baby Auggie, how's the song coming along?" She asked flipping her 30 inch hair .

"It's coming along great" I smiled

"I hope you don't mind I brought MIRACLE!!!!" She yelled out. Soon Miracle Watts came out . She had on a dress that looked a little tight.

"HEYYYY AUGGIE!!!!!" She bomb rushed me with an hug.

Next day ..

Justice

I groaned as I hit stop on my alarm clock. It was six in the morning and I got up from bed to start on my morning routine. Placing on my robe and sippers I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the mini flat screen tv I had placed in here changing the channel to the a morning talk show. I took out the bacon, eggs , and sausage.

I received two notifications on my phone. Grabbing it I saw I had two text messages

Tristan🙂// I wanna take you out today . It's been a minute she's be hung out and the twins miss you 😘