8.

Hawaii Vibes Pt

Hawaii Vibes Pt.1

We had just landed in Hawaii and now on our way to the hotel. By we I mean Cha, Her good friend Maleah, Damian, Tiana, Corey , Travis , and Travis girlfriend Kassidy. Getting to the hotel I paid for there rooms. Travis and Kas was sharing a room and Damien and T , Cha and Maleah , and Me and Corey got our own rooms. I knew he was go have some chicks in there and I didn't wanna be around all that.

Once I settle in my room my phone started ringing and it was Arianna again. On the flight here I found out what happened with her and the Gucci Mane situation.

"August really you seriously go hang up on me, you act like it I really slept with him!!!" She screamed on the other side of the phone

"SHID DID YOU?!"

"August you making this shit deep when it's not-

"It is deep when his wife beat the hell outta you like Justice did don't be come crying to me!"

"Why you bring that bitch into this you must be sleeping with the bitch maybe I should've fucked him!" She hung up. It didn't take long for her to call back.

"And don't get it twisted I fucked her up just like I will fuck this bitch up if she ever try to run on me !!!" He hung up again.

I sighed earlier we got into an argument because she said it was good paucity stunt for her. I didn't agree on they because she causing drama and that's putting a bad rep for me now. I saw all the shaderoom post. Every since I been with Ari it's always been some mess with her and other celebrities. It was time a was gonna leave her after she gotten into a fight with some girl while pregnant with our son. It caused her to go into labor four months early. she had my son he had to stay in the hospital until he grew and knew how to breath on his own. Three months later things started going completely wrong. He stop breathing. My life felt like ended was them doctors told me my son didn't make it. I blamed Arianna for the cause of his death for fighting while being pregnant. Man....I wanted to a kid so bad just imaging you having a shorty by the person you claim you love. I didn't even notice the tears that feel from my eye until Cha walked in with her bikini on.

"Hey August you read- August are you okay?" She looked a concerned.

I nodded my head. "Yeah the shit with Ari had me thinking about Aaron" I told her wiping my face with my shirt.

Justice .

"Justice please" Kendall begged over the phone. He called to asking can I babysit the kids while him and Jada go out for there anniversary. I told him I had to think about it but since I told Ryan we can go shopping for our trip tomorrow but now he's begging.

"Kendall I have...matter fact just bring them and make sure you bring the stroller for Brooklyn" I told him

I can tell he was smiling through the other side of the phone. "Aight imma be over there in a few minutes"