Chapter 2: Arrival

{Third Person P.O.V}

Ace looked out the small windows on the side of her lion's head. She gasped at the passing planets and stars as she listens to her sibling name every one of them.

The two soon approached a ship as the lions slowed down.

"What the.." Rose heard her sister say, she was at a loss for words as well.

"Ace, what's going on?" Rose said trying to keep calm.

Just then a huge door slid open and the lions swiftly glided in to land in two shared rooms that seemed to be made just for the two robots.

Both the lion's mouths slowly lowered (IM SO DIRTY MINDED IM SOrrY -Ace) to touch the metal ground. The two sisters looked at each other through the little windows in the heads and nodded. They knew they were both thinking the same thing. It's a twin thing. They then cautiously walked out of the lion's mouths as they shut behind the two girls.

Ace pushed open a large door to reveal a ginormous control centre with six tubes with human like silhouettes standing straight up in them. The two girls said nothing until Ace got curious and pressed a button on one of the tubes.

"Why would you do that? Who knows what you did!" Rose yelled at her stupid sister.

A couple seconds later, one of the tubes opened.

"AH!" she exclaimed as a boy with a red jacket and a raven black mullet fell out onto her.

"ROSE HELP ME!" she yelled as she tried to escape from under the teen.

Her yelling caused the boy to awaken from his death-like slumber and open his eyes slowly only to have them open wide once he saw the was someone under him.

Rose just stood there during all this with her jaw dropped, the young boy yelped as he was quick to jump up and pull out a unknown item that turned into a sword and pointed it at the siblings.

"How did you get in the castle?!" he barked at them causing Ace to flinch then stand up next to her sister.

"W-We found these big lion things, r-robots actually, and they s-seemed to want us to go in them s-so we did" Rose explained extremely nervous.

"They took off then led us here." Ace said calmly. "So if you could put the sword thingy down and explain what's going on it'd be appreciated.".

The boy then tackled them and tided them up then duct taped their mouths closed against a pole. (I'll go home -Ace) He then walked over to the other tubes and pressed a few buttons on the first one then continuing to do the same to the rest until their were five other bodies lying on the ground, unconscious.

Rose's face was just pure horror as she thought the bodies were dead, Ace on the other hand wasn't paying attention to the bodies and instead was looking around the castle at all the dark tech. The boy walked over to a weird little platform with two pillars sticking up on either side. He then put his hand on the pillars only to have the entire castle light up with white and blue lights.

"ugh...." another unknown person awoke. She had glasses, short blonde-brown hair, and a green sweatshirt.

The boy steps off the platform and rushes to aid the other figure. They both stood up and whispered some things to each other then looked at the two girls.

"Who are you?" the short one said stepping toward them.

"She's Rose and I'm Ace" Ace says with determination.

"Wait how did you un tape your mouth..?" The mullet boy asked.

"I licked it until it came off" Ace replied. The 2 strangers gave her a disgusted look. Rose, who had been dealing with Ace's disgusting behaviour since birth, shrugged it off and tried to get the piece of tape off her mouth, without licking off.

"They dead?" Ace asked, nodding towards the other bodies.

As if her question was answered a woman with dark skin and white hair arose from her sleep.

"ALLURA" both of the two unknown people yelled and rushed to the woman.

"Allura are you okay? What happened? Do you know these girls?" mullet boy asked.

"Keith let the princess breathe and stop asking so many questions" the short one said waving, who we know know as Keith, away.

The 'Princess' went over to the other bodies and shook (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) them all awake. All anyone could hear were three other people groaning and asking what happened.

One of the newly awaken boys with tan skin walked up to Ace. He had a blue and white baseball t-shirt, a dark jacket, and ocean blue eyes that anyone could stare into for hours.

"Hey beautiful, the names Lance" Lance says with a wink.

His flirty manner earns him a slap on the back of the head by Keith.

"Don't flirt with the prisoners." Keith said sternly looking very jealous.

"Prisoners?!" Ace exclaimed as Rose mumbled the same but she still had duct tape on her mouth.