Chpater 4: Purpose

{Third Person P.O.V}

"No, no, no, no, no, no" Ace said repeatedly on the verge of a panic attack, while rocking back and forth in the corner of the cell.

She had her knees to her chest being held there with her arms as tight as possible.

"Why is this cell so small?" Rose said very quickly. She's been walking in circles around the cell for a while now.

Both girls were in a very bad condition. They sat in silence with the slightly comforting taps of Rose's sneakers. Soon enough small footsteps were heard walking down the hall to the siblings. Ace shot up and immediately regained control of herself. The short girl with big glasses came into the room and unlocked the cell.

"Follow me." is all she said. They complied.

"Your name is Pidge right..?" Ace asked with caution.

"Actually my name is Katie but I prefer to be called Pidge." She explained flatly leading them into a large room.

"That's like what i do! Ace isn't my real name, I just prefer to be called Ace." Ace said, looking excited.

"This isn't a good time Ace." Rose said, very annoyed with her sister.

Pidge pushed the door open to reveal the other five people in the ship. She started to set up a big machine with a big metal headpiece that had wires and light bulbs of all colours sticking out at every angle. The girl then patted her machine, which she seemed very proud of, and smiled.

"Who's first?" she said with enthusiasm.

Rose immediately pushed Ace forward meaning for Ace to go first.

"Hey!" Ace exclaimed as she sat down.

"So what does this thing do..?"

"It's a lie detector" Pidge explained.

"uhh okay.." Ace agreed uneasily. (speaking of uneasy, i'm writing this in the car and oh boy i'm gettin a headache -Ace)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After every member of the group asked both girls their fair share of questions, some of them being reasonable and, well, the majority of them being Lance, Hunk or the guy with the giant moustache (whose name both girls thought was corn, since that's what they heard someone else say) asking about food, relationship status, or some alien creature called a Yakmor.

When the girls were finished being questioned, the so called 'Princess' lead the two siblings to a room that they'd be sharing for the time being.

"Nope, there is absolutely no way I am sharing a room with Ace." Rose said looking terrified and angry.

Ace runs into the room to see a bunk bed on the right, two small wooden wardrobes to the left, and a door to seem to leads to an ensuite.

"I call top bunk!" Ace calls while climbing the later. "Holy shiznits" She said. "These beds are so much more comfy then earth beds jeez."

Allura walked out of the room to let the two girls get settled, she walked back to the main control room to find Pidge, Coran, and Keith all crowded around something.

"Have you found anything?" Allura asked with her sweet accent.

"Pidge was able to get into something in Shiros arm and track him." Coran explained. "Buuuttt.. he is unfortunately on a Galra ship. The good news is the ship he is on has also been effected by the big freeze as I like to call it." He raised an eyebrow at that.

"After we get these girls and they're lions sorted out we can head out to find my bo-Shiro" she said blushing.

The whole team looked at her strangely and started chanting "Space Parents! Space Parents!"

Allura rolled her eyes and walked away. After some fun, everyone else proceeded to their bedrooms for some much needed rest.

_____________________________________
Hey guys!
I really hope you enjoy Voltron: The Lost Paladins so far. Me and Rose have been trying to get as much done as possible for you guys.

We apologize for the slow updates and we look forward for the next chapter.
Please feel free to leave any feedback you'd like in the comments, or just be plain stupid for all I care. XD anywho baiiii <3