book 2

Wonwoo was hungry. He had forgotten to eat breakfast before he went to the library that day.

It was around 2:40pm and his stomach made a loud whale-like noise.

I'm almost to the resolution, Wonwoo thought.

He closed the short book on page 38 and instead of grabbing a new book, his hand stopped midway.

He stared into the eyes of a boy with neat black hair and pink cheeks.

*grrrr*

He looked at his loud stomach and turned his head back to the boy. Now they both had pink cheeks.

"You should eat." The boy said.

Wonwoo nodded with a small "mm" sound agreeing with the boy.

He took the small book out of his lap and stood up to put it back on the shelves.

"You have a lot of books, I'll help you put them away."

Wonwoo nodded, too shy to give a proper response to the boy.

As he waved goodbye to the old librarian named Mrs. Sally, he began to walk out the door but someone's voice stopped him.

"How about we go to lunch together. I haven't eaten either." The neat haired boy whispered to Wonwoo, not wanting to get in trouble for speaking too loud.

Wonwoo nodded again and walked out with the boy.

"We'll take my car, is that okay?"

Wonwoo again, only nodded. He never brought a car to the library, he usually only walked or biked there since it was nearby, so there was no reason to offer the other boy a ride.