book 5

It was 11:34am at the time and Wonwoo was at home sipping his tea and reading a new book.

He continued tapping his foot on the ground, causing his knee to bounce up and down, causing his arm that was resting on his knee to move, causing the book in his hand to shake.

He couldn't focus on the book. Only on the boy.

I should go.

With that Wonwoo stood up and walked out the door. He had been dressed for this since 9:55 that morning.

He walked to the familiar seats that he usually read his books at. But he quickly regretted going when he saw that no one was sitting there.

I might as well get a book while I'm here.

This time he went to the romance novels, shuffling around until he found a title that looked interesting enough to read halfway through.

He grabbed a book from the shelf that was right in front of him. He looked at the description of the book before deciding it seemed boring and put it back.

While looking back up at the gap in the bookshelf to put the boring book back, a familiar face was on the other side of the shelf.

"I knew you'd come."

Mingyu walked around the shelf to the side Wonwoo was on and smirked at him.

"I needed a new book to not read the ending of."

"Oh then get this one." He handed Wonwoo a medium sized book, "the endings really good."

He chuckled at his own joke causing his canine teeth to show making Wonwoo slightly blush.

"Why don't you ever smile."

"Why don't you ever shut up."

"That was kinda rude." Mingyu looked slightly hurt.

That made Wonwoo smile a bit causing a small chuckle to escape, then a second later his mouth went back to normal.

"That was adorable."

"What was?"

"You laughed."

"No I didn't." Wonwoo turned and walked away.

Mingyu chased Wonwoo, catching up fast because of his long legs.

"I want to make you smile more." Mingyu whispered into Wonwoo's ear making his cheeks turn a new shade of red.

Thankfully for Wonwoo he was facing the other way so Mingyu couldn't see.