Jihope extra chapter (M)

Hoseok and Jimin were in the kitchen making dinner. Hoseok got a sudden rush of lust. Hoseok picked up Jimin setting him on the counter. He began to give him soft kisses up and down his neck and on his chest. Jimin looked down at him already blushing. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked. Hoseok shook his head and continued. Soon he picked up Jimin and started too carry him too their room. Jimin wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist so he wouldn't fall. He wouldn't fall though because Hoseok had a tight grip on him. Hoseok got to the room and tossed Jimin on the bed and got on top of him. He wasn't going to lock the door because no one was home. Jimin looked into Hoseok's eye which were full of lust. Hoseok give Jimin a rough kiss on the lips and down his neck. Jimin moaned a little. Hoseok took off Jimin shirt and threw it too the side. He began too kiss down Jimin's body, sucking on the sensitive skin only to leave red marks. Jimin ran his fingers threw Hoseok's hair, he had accidentally pulled his hair a few times. Hoseok began too undo Jimin's pants. Jimin was soon laying on the bed fully unclothed. Hoseok looked at him for a minute. "Stop staring...your making me shy..." Jimin said. Hoseok took off his own pants and got back on top of him. 

 "You're beautiful..." Hoseok said while kissing him. Jimin moaned into the kiss. Hoseok put his hand on Jimin's throbbing cock only to receive a loud moan. With his free hand he intertwined his fingers with Jimin's. Hoseok kissed Jimin's pelvis before spreading his legs for him. Jimin wasn't that nervous anymore. (I'm literally a child wtf am I doing) Hoseok put one hand on the base of Jimin's member and slid the rest in his mouth. He gagged a little from it hitting the back of his throat but he liked it. Jimin moaned loud and leaned his head back. Hoseok sucked harshly. Hoseok noticed that there was already pre-cum so he stopped. Jimin's eyes were full of tears. Hoseok kissed his forehead only too get back between his legs. Hoseok hesitantly slid a finger in Jimin's tight hole earning a loud painful moan. "Shhh baby boy." Hoseok said inserting a secound finger. Jimin bit his lip trying not to cry. After putting into 2 more fingers Hoseok quickly took them out.  Hoseok didn't bother putting on a condom because they were in the bathroom and the lube wasn't within reach. Hoseok didn't know what to do, so he didn't use anything. "I'm sorry baby boy." Hoseok whispered because he knew it would hurt. Jimin closed his eyes reading for him to go in. Hoseok slid his member in. Jimin's eyes got wide and a tear fell out. Hoseok began too rock his hips back and forth until he knew Jimin was semi used to it. Jimin gripped the bed sheets tight and moaned loudly. 

 "H-Hoseok...a-ahh..harder please." Jimin pleaded. Hoseok smirked. 

 "What was that?" He whispered. 

  "Daddy! Please I need more!" Jimin yelled. Hoseok nodded, loving what he heard. He began too thrust harder in and out of the younger one. Jimin screamed. Hoseok's thrust got sloppy and messy after a while. He held onto Jimin's waits to help him go farther in.

"Your doing so good baby boy." Hoseok complemented. Jimin's hair was starting too stick to his forehead because of the sweat. Jimin was crying with pleasure. 

"Daddy! I'm about too cum!" Jimin said arching his back. Hoseok went hard until he hit his prostate. Once he did Jimin came everywhere. Hoseok hadn't that secound so he thrust a few more times until he came inside of Jimin. Jimin moaned and threw his head back. Hoseok pulled out and moaned. Jimin was out of breath and sweating. When Hoseok pulled out he laid beside Jimin and cuddled up too him. 

 "You did so good baby.." Hoseok whispered between breathes, kissing his sweating forehead. Jimin tried to respond but couldn't say anything. Jimin cuddled up too Hoseok's chest. They didn't bother too clean each other up after because they were so tired. They soon fell fast asleep. 

 (So...that was...something. It needed too be wrote according to my good friend..She knows who she is. I wrote this for her because yolo bro. I'm literally a fetus wtf am I doing XD I need special help. If you did enjoy this then maybe...leave a comment if you want more stuff like that and with what ppl cuz me and my other friend were thinkgin about making one shots because...idk..If you didn't like this, then I'm sorry but it's a thing that happened. Hahaha...no I don't... :D Lol, so yeah...yep)