Smutty smut smut

Hoseok pushes Jimin against the wall and kisses him hard. Jimin jumped up and wrapped his legs around his husbands waist. Hoseok kissed Jimin's chest and carried him to their room. He through him on the bed and got on top of him and started grinding on him. Jimin moaned loud and scratched Hoseok's clothed back. "Take it off." Jimin moaned pulling on Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok took his shirt then Jimin's pants and shirt. Hoseok quickly take off all his clothes and Jimin's and enters him. He starts to bang in him so hard against the bed. He turns him around and thrusts into him hard again. "Ahhh Hoseok!" Jimin moans. Hoseok groans and pushes hard. "H-Hoseok!" Jimin moaned into the pillow. Hoseok kissed the back of his neck. 

"I love you so much baby.." Hoseok whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin nodded and moaned Hoseok's name. "God, your so tight baby!" Hoseok screamed. Hoseok pulls out and flips Jimin back over. "Suck me hard baby boy." Jimin nods and starts sucking hard. Hoseok screamed and threw his head back. "God, I think I'm gonna cum." Jimin nods. Hoseok pushes off Jimin. "Off." Hoseok pushed Jimin down and started pounding him again. Hoseok comes in Jimin and moans loud. Jimin cums as well and lays down catching his breath. Hoseok smiles and looks over to him. "God baby, I love you so much." Jimin smiles.

  "I loved that so much." Jimin says kissing Hoseok. Hoseok smiles. "The kids will be home soon. Lets clean up then make out again." Hoseok nods and starts licking Jimin to clean him up. After Hoseok takes Jimin to the shower and bathes him they wait for Jungkook to come home with the kids. 

A/N I haven't updated so long omg. but here