Taekook/Vkook extra chapter (M)

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was playing with Taehyung. He was putting his hands all over him and nibbled on his ear. Taehyung had a little orgasm. Jungkook smirked and nibbled a little harder. Taehyung grounded and furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook began too kiss Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned and laid on the bed. Jungkook licked Taehyung's abs and bit and sucked his sensitive skin. "Why are you so horny?" Taehyung asked taking a deep breath. Jungkook cooed in his ear. 

 "It's our honeymoon baby boy." Jungkook said hovering over him. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's abs. Jungkook took off all Taehyung's clothes and threw them aside. He took off all his clothes. Taehyung gasped at his size, he knew he was big but not that big. Jungkook smirked and licked inside Tae's mouth. Taehyung moaned. "Your gonna call me daddy." Jungkook demanded squeezing his thigh hard. Taehyung winced in pain and nodded. "What was that?" 

 "Yes daddy." Taehyung said. Jungkook began to place sloppy kisses on Tae's lips. The kisses were wet and had tough. Jungkook bit Tae's lip and got a loud moan in response. Once Jungkook was ready, he swallowed due to being nervous because he was always the bottom. Jungkook put his worries aside and kissed Tae again. 

 "Spread your legs for daddy, ok baby boy." Jungkook demanded. Tae nodded and spread his legs for the younger one. "You doing a good job baby boy..." Jungkook said complimenting the older. He placed kisses in the older's inner thigh. Jungkook didn't want to have Taehyung get lucky yet so he teased him a little. Without warning Tae felt 2 fingers getting shoved into his tight hole. Tae moaned loud.

 "Fuck! Kookie!" Tae moaned. Jungkook shook his head, pushing in  another finger hard. 

  "What was that?" Jungkook asked moving his fingers around to stretch him out. "Your being a bad boy, I think you need to be punished." Jungkook whispered to the older. Tae nodded fast wanting that. Jungkook nodded and grabbed some near by handcuffs and vibrator. The younger took out his fingers and put the handcuffs on the older one. His hands were now above his head and his body was all open for the younger one. Jungkook didn't know if he wanted to use the toy or if he should just do it. Jungkook shrugged and slammed his thick cock into the older one. Tae screamed and arched his back. His breath hitched. "Your taking it in raw from daddy because you've been a bad boy." Jungkook said giving him another hard thrust. Tae nodded and bit his lip. Jungkook thrust slowly pulling in and out so it would hurt more. 

 "H-Holy shit Kook- Daddy...It feels so good..But please....I need more.." Tae managed to say. Jungkook nodded and went a little faster. Taehyung winced in pain but took it. Jungkook went harder and fasted. Taehyung started too pump his own cock to give him even more pleasure. Jungkook slapped his hand. 

 "Don't do that. Daddy's got it." Jungkook give Tae a sweet yet seductive smile and took hold of his member. Tae closed his eyes, he liked the feeling of Jungkook inside him. 

 "Daddy, I think I'm almost there! I need more! Please!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook nodded and give him harder thrusts and faster. "D-daddy....oh my god please!" Jungkook didn't know what else to do. Taehyung wanted more. Taehyung was in tears. Jungkook went in so deep he hit his prostate. Taehyung screamed and came all over. Jungkook smiled and came on Taehyung as he pulled out. Jungkook took off the handcuffs and set them aside. Jungkook tried laying down and taking a break but Tae wasn't done. Taehyung got in between Jungkook's legs and and shoved the whole dick in his mouth. Jungkook moaned loud. 

 "Tae...what are you doing..." Jungkook said. Taehyung sucked harshly and licked off all the substance. "..Tae.." Jungkook was now the smaller one he felt like. Taehyung was becoming daddy now. Without stretching him Tae shoved his dick in Jungkook's tight hole and thrusted deep and hard. "Shit!" Jungkook yelled. "I'm going to cum again Tae!" Taehyung nodded and went in deep and hard. 

 "I'm going to fuck you so hard Jungkook.." Taehyung whispered too him. Jungkook nodded and arched his back. "Call me daddy or you get punished big time." Taehyung stated. 

 "Tae..I don't want to." Jungkook moaned, he wanted too be daddy. Jungkook's eyes began to fill with tears. "Please don't make me Hyung..." Taehyung shook his head. 

 "Listen too me baby boy, call me daddy. I won't tell you one more time." Taehyung warned. 

 "No..." Jungkook shook his head. Although Jungkook was just teasing Taehyung and would after awhile call him anything. Taehyung shook his head pulling out. Jungkook was confused. Taehyung flipped him over and put him on his lap. 

 "You've been a bad boy. Now you have too be punished." Taehyung said spanking him once. Jungkook's ass already hurt and this didn't help. Taehyung added another, after another. Every time he spanked, it got harder and hurt more. Jungkook got in total 13. He flipped him back over and threw him on his back. "Now, I'll tell you again. Call me daddy baby boy." 

 "I'm sorry daddy. I'm so sorry, you can fuck me as much as you want. I'm a bad boy. I'm sorry." Jungkook said tearing up. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's sweaty forehead and kissed him once on the lips. 

 "That's ok baby boy." Taehyung said cumming on Jungkook. Jungkook got fucked a little more and came. Jungkook was trying too catch his breath but he couldn't. "Let's go clean up Kookie. We'll eat dinner then get to bed." Taehyung smacked Jungkook's ass one last time when they got up to get in the shower. Where they fucked a little more. 

 IDK JUST SOMEONE HELD ME I NEED HELD