Far as the living room

Garroth finding me was beyond uncomfortable. All he had on was a towel, and all I could do was scream. It's not long before I hear footsteps rushing in.

"Garroth!" Zane stands there in surprise, and I know what's coming. I'm going to have to leave, aren't I? This was obviously too much of a hassle, and I hated to be one, so this was probably for the best. I'm waiting for Zane to throw me under the bus, say he didn't know.

"Did you know Kawaii-Chan stowed away in your luggage?!"

Here it comes...

"Wait, what?" Zane sounds confuzed. He glances over at me for a quick second. That quick second might not have existed but I could see it in his eyes. Guilt.

Is he going to have...pity...on me?

But that wouldn't make any sense. Zane doesn't pity people. He puts them down with demeaning terms. That's his fun. I'm so lost in thought, that I don't bother listening to the rest of their conversation. I just keep my eyes glued to the floor, trying to make out every precise detail in the tile.

"Kawaii-Chan, you didn't have to lie."

See! I work! He even appreciates you. Hehe.

"Hehe..." I continue staring at the floor, not wanting him to see my face which was probably a mix of revolt and shame.

He thanks me, saying I didn't have to lie.

You didn't say anything. See? This is why I'm here! To spice things up. Finally get you attention. And don't you just crave attention?

"It's the least I could do for you helping me get here!" I shove Ms. Third person down. I do appreciate Zane having taken me. Though obviously, the way I asked was as he would say: rude.

I'm not rude.

...

The living room! The couch! Finally, a place to sleep that people don't get naked in. I sit immediately getting comfortable in my what was soon to be bed. Zane sits besides me, immediately laying out a plan for what to explain to Garroth when he came back.

"I. Saw. Nothing." He immediately says, "I didn't help you stow away in the suitcase. I didn't see you get in the suitcase. Capiche?"

I knew it.

I nod, swallowing, grabbing hold of a pillow. Right when I do that however, he looks like he wants to say something. Apologize? But he shuts his mouth, silently scolding himself.

Looks like he talks to himself too!

"Would you just shut up!" My eyes widen, as soon as the last syllable pops of my lips.

"Excuse me missy, but I helped you get here."

"S-sorry Zane! Z-Zane-kun, I uh..."

Thank Irene Garroth came down the stairs. Zane gives me a look like no other. Staring me down knowingly. If looks could kill...

In the process of Garroth's interrogation, I try to say as little words as possible. To my appreciation, Garroth calls Zane dumb.

Suck on that you nugget.

Hey! Kawaii-Chan doesn't insult people! Why are you suddenly being so mean! I thought even you didn't do that.

Like Zane did earlier, I scold myself.

"Kawaii-Chan will stay in here, she promises!"

Garroth, of course, is wary on the idea.

"I'm okay with it." Zane states randomly.

"Huh?"

Since when?!

Kawaii-Chan was right. I do need to act more appreciative. Zane risked getting in trouble just so I could come here.

You blackmailed him-

Enough of that! Zane has been really trying  to be nice, I can tell. It's not fair to him that I'm acting like a such a spoiled brat. Maybe I could just tell him that I should go back home.

But then there won't be anyone! There won't be any appreciation, love.

...

What am I even doing here? All I do is sit in this room staring at the wall. I don't contribute anything to Aarmau, which was the main reason I came here in the first place. I don't do anything, yet Garroth and Zane are insistent on keeping me here. It's so bizzare. Maybe I could just tell them what's going on, who Kawaii-Chan is-

Don't you dare!

"Ugh." I let out a small growl before walking out of the bathroom. Bags lay at their feet. "So~ are you guys going to the park today?"

"Nope!" Garroth says.

"Then why are you guys getting packed?!"

They're ditching me aren't they? They finally realized that I contribute nothing. All I do is take up space. All I am is constant reminder that they could lose their tickets if I were found. I'm just a burden.

But, to my utter surprise, the only reason they were getting packed was to get Zane a tan.

Wait, What? Eww! No!

"Kawaii-Chan can't imagine Zane-kun with a tan, hehe."

Could Zane even tan? His skin was as pale mine and my skin is quite sensitive. If he burns...

I'm going to do it!

No, stop!

"I can't believe how nice you guys are being to me. Honestly, Kawaii-Chan doesn't deserve this."

Excuse me!?

"Aww! Of course you deserve it Kawaii-Chan!"

Stop being nice Garroth!

"But you're both such wonderful and unique friends to me! And I'm not wonderful or unique."

I'm unique!

You're fake. I don't deserve this. Just put me back on a plane so I can go home. That way I can sort myself out. Can't Irene just grant me this wish and let them understand?

But they're not going to understand. They're never going to here that four letter word!

And once again, Zane surprises me. "Kawaii-Chan don't say things like that. Everyone deserves good friends."

But I'm not a good friend. A good friend doesn't lie to your face about who they truely are.

That's why you have to keep me! You've come so far along with this lie! What's it been? Nine, ten years? You. Can't. Stop. Now.

Tee hee.