Kimpossible

"What rhymes with orange?"

"What?"

"No it doesn't!"

Wait what?

I decided to let Kawaii-Chan take over. She was right. Opposites attract. Zane is the exact opposite of her. Me? Welp lets just say pink and grey mixing isn't exactly the most attractive color.

So umm... hooray?

You should be grateful!

He's laughing. He's enjoying her company.

"You almost fell for it!"

He almost saw it in your eyes. He's smart. But luckily not that smart.

"Oh Zane~" Kim runs to him, her arms embracing him. "You wanna be my partner for the haunted house?!"

Zane looks at me. For help.

How pathetic.

Shut-up. Can't you just- I don't know... act jealous?

"Kim why are you all over Zane all of the sudden!?" It's not Kawaii-Chan talking, but rather both of us. She was upset. I was confuzed and kind of uncomfortable. Confuzed and uncomfortable are feelings that don't fit me well.

There's this grey in Kim's eyes then the realization hits me like a bullet. We're one in the same.

But Kawaii-Chan is having none of it.

Kim, as dumb as its sounds, is actually possessed at the moment. Not exactly in complete surrender to the ghost inside her, but it's obvious they're not exactly very compatible.

What are getting at here?

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Ghost is in love with Zane. So is Kawaii-Chan. Kim is obviously disgusted by the idea of being with him. Me? I do care about him...

But...

Lucinda, being the magnificent girl she is, takes Kim away. And there we are. The three of us. But for a couple of seconds it feels like only two people. And this time, Kawaii-Chan is not in the picture.

I groan, thankful that Kim's ghost is gone and also out of annoyance. She barely knew Zane. It was so easy to tell. But it was if she didn't care she didn't know who she was, but rather loved the idea of having a boy named Zane around...

Can you stop pointing out my flaws please?

Zane. Second place, yet still a force to be reckoned with. A guy who hated everything but seemed to love everything innocent and sweet. As if that was all he could strive for. To actually be that way. A wall just broke in my mind. Was he actually even mean? Or was he just putting up an act to shield himself, like I am.

Or maybe... this is just a sick joke my mind is playing on me. There is no way I'll be able to fully confide in anyone. There is no way I'll be able to fully relate to anyone. But still, I hope and I pray. Don't ask why! Cause it just happened in my mind. Zane is more than just his cold exterior with a side of cold shoulder. He is more than a sly tongue- as much as I enjoy that.

What's going on?-

He has feelings. I know he does!

Perhaps, like me, he could start to love himself- as difficult as that sounds. He holds himself down its painfully obvious. I hold myself down, but I wish I could tell someone.

That attempt in the bedroom wasn't enough?!

It's stupid. I know.

But maybe. If he does start to love himself, someone who has flaws, a human. Maybe... he could start to love me...

I said it didn't I? I can already feel my face heating up. He hasn't even said anything! His presence and these thoughts are all that are needed to make me flustered.

Kim- excuse me- ghost words echo in my mind. "Why don't you ship Zane and I together? That way he won't be sailing the relationship sea alone."

"Shipping isn't just about putting someone with no chemistry together! That's crack shipping! The kind I like is-" I had responded. Not Kawaii-Chan.

And now, here we stand, these thoughts still reeling through my mind.

"Glad that was avoided."

He's genuine, but I don't care. Ghost was the last thing that decided to take a visit in my mind and she's still lingering. "Hmf!"

"Heh. What? Don't ship anyone with me?"

My heart stops as I can't come back well- with a comeback. Instead, I trip over my words. "Umm- No! That's not it I-" He doesn't know how harsh that blow was. How could he? He has that stupid smirk I love plastered on that stupid pale face. Those stupid beautiful blue eyes just mocking me. But he doesn't know he is. That's just how naturally good he is at being Zane.

I hope you're finding this entertaining.

Believe me. I am.