Dead Woman Walking

Tyler stared down at Clara from the roof of Bart's hospital, her phone pressed against her ear, "It's a trick," she told her, her voice tearful, "Just a magic trick."

"No," Clara snapped, looking up to her from below, and even from the roof Tyler could see her shaking her head, "All right, stop it now," she began to head back over towards the hospital entrance.

"No, stay exactly where you are," she called urgently, holding out a hand towards her, "Don't move."

Clara stopped and backed up, holding her own arm up towards the blonde in surrender, "All right."

Breathing hard, Tyler didn't lower her hand, "Keep your eyes fixed on me," she said sternly, her voice growing frantic again, "Please, will you do this for me?"

"Do what?"

"This phone call... it's- it's my note," she paused, swallowing, keeping the act going while behind her two men discreetly began to drag Moriarty's body across the roof, unseen by Clara, and over to a doorway. She didn't react, didn't even glance back at them, her entire focus still fixed down below on Clara, "It's what people do, don't they, leave a note?"

Clara didn't answer at first, lowering the phone from her ear to press against her chest as she stared up at Tyler, before lifting the phone back up to her ear, "Leave a note when...?" she purposely trailed off, her voice shaking as it broke.

"I've had the most fun in the world," Tyler told her. "Goodbye, Clara."

"No," she shook her head urgently, her breathing growing panicked, "Don't".

Meanwhile, as Tyler and Clara had been speaking, the two men that had dragged Moriarty's body stepped inside a service lift inside the building, lying the body out on to the floor and quickly dressing the body in a long black coat that was just like Tyler's and a blonde wig. One of the men opened up a large black case that they had brought to reveal a latex mask, a perfect replica of Tyler's face in every detail. The second man closed the lift's doors as the first man carefully used a pair of tweezers to extract a Hazel contact lens from a glass container. Back on the roof, Tyler gazed down at Clara for a long moment, before she tossed the phone aside to land on the roof behind her, looking back up across the city.

"TYLER!" Clara screamed up to her, her entire focus on her.

The two men continued to work; carefully inserting the Hazel contacts into Moriarty's unblinking eyes, before the second man very carefully picked up the mask and placed it over Moriarty's face, grabbing a scalpel from the case and using it to lift the closed eyes of the mask, while the first man placed a blonde wig over Moriarty's slicked back hair, making the body look exactly like Tyler if seen from far away.

Still on the roof, Tyler held her arms out at her sides and allowed herself to fall forwards, plunging off the roof while Clara watched on in horror, taking a step forward, only for a man on a pushbike to suddenly come up from behind her and slam into her, sending her crashing onto the very hard road surface, hitting the side of her head. Tyler was still plummeting to the ground; only what Clara hadn't seen was that she actually had a long, thick bungee cord attached to the back of her coat.

Molly Hooper gasped as she stood inside the hospital, watching from a window as Tyler plunged passed, the bungee cord trailing behind her while, back on the ground, Clara groaned and winced painfully, trying to stop herself from losing consciousness. Finally, with less than a meter to the ground, Tyler's bungee cord stopped her descent and she was yanked back up to the same floor Molly was watching from, her arms flailing around for a moment before she covered her face and managed to swing herself over to the window, smashing through it and sending glass flying. Molly gasped again, flinching back as she came to land smoothly on her feet. She unclipped the bungee cord from the back of her coat, letting it fly back up to the roof, and straightened her coat before dusting the shards of glass from her hair. She looked up to Molly and flashed her a smile, raising her hand to give the girl a high five before she strolled passed her and out of the room.