Doctor Clara Watson

Six months had gone by and finally, the day of John and Clara's much awaited wedding was only a week away. Tyler couldn't be more excited with her Maid of Honor duties. It was honestly the most fun she had, had in years as she and Sherlock planned the wedding. Getting more invested in it than John and Clara themselves were. And Sherlock was, of course, the best man for the wedding, that had been a no brainer for everyone that John would ask him. 

Tyler was practically humming with excitement; it almost felt like it was her wedding with how much time and effort she and Sherlock had put into insuring that the entire thing went off perfectly. Sherlock had composed a song for the happy couple to dance to on their first dance together as husband and wife. While Tyler had put together a waltz for the wedding party (Clara, John, Sherlock, herself, Molly, Amy, Lestrade, and one of John's other friends that she didn't care enough to remember the name of) to do. They also helped with the seating arrangement with their ability to see who actually liked Clara or John.

She finished stirring the cups of Tea she had made and brought it into the living room where Sherlock was sitting and set his cup in front of him. Sherlock was frowning as he sat at the dining table, focused entirely on the open laptop before him with an open book beside him, the title reading, 'How to write an unforgettable best man speech'. 

She watched him carefully, lifting her own cup up to her mouth to lightly blow on the surface, "how's it coming along?" She pulled out one of the dining chairs and took a seat, crossing her legs as she looked back across to him.

"Painfully. I've had to send for reinforcements."

She took a small sip, raising an eyebrow at him, "Oh?" she asked curiously, just as the sound of police and ambulance sirens began blaring in the distance outside the open window. She frowned slightly, sat the cup back down on the table, rising onto her feet to walk over to the furthest window of the living room, drawing back the lace curtain. She blinked, slightly alarmed to see an unmarked police car suddenly come squealing down the street, narrowly avoiding hitting a parked car as it came to a sudden stop right outside the front door of Baker Street, "What on Earth...?" she trailed off.

The driver's door was flung open and the unmistakeable figure of Lestrade bolted out and around the car, running for the front door. The sirens in the distance continued to blare, growing louder as Tyler could only watch on in confusion and alarm, just as the front door banged open below and the sound of frantic, heavy footsteps sounded on the stairs outside. She spun around to face the room, just as Lestrade came running into the room through the kitchen door, looking around widely, as if he was half expecting some criminal with a gun to come leaping out at him.

"What's going on?" Lestrade asked urgently, breathless as he looked back and forth between the detectives. Tyler could only frown and turn questioningly to Sherlock, who had his fingers pressed against his temples, his eyes fixed on the computer screen.

"This is hard," he remarked, very seriously.

"What?" he took a step closer towards him.

"Really hard," he continued, and Tyler could only frown deeper, feeling completely lost as to what the hell was going, "Hardest thing I've had to do," he bit his lower lip and lowered his hands from his temples, grabbing the guide book to writing best man speeches from beside him. He held it up for Lestrade to see the cover, his eyes still on the screen, "Have you any funny stories about John?"

Outside, the sirens sounded loudly and the sound of tires squealing against the road outside came, followed by the flashing blue lights of the police cars. Tyler really was lost, now. What the hell was going on? She moved back to peer out the window, her eyes widening at the sight of no less than five police cars parked on the street below, blocking off the road. Surely... no, Sherlock would have told Lestrade that it was just about the best man speech... oh, who was she kidding? He once sent her a text telling her that he needed help desperately, only to rush back to the flat to find him missing his coat, which happened to be in the wash after he spilt tea on it. Of course he probably sent Lestrade a text that made it sound like they were being murdered. He really was such a drama queen, John was spot on about that, not that she would be telling Sherlock that, though.