☆ SEX: four☆

So sorry for my hiatus, but I'm back.  Here's a super long chapter.
Cant wait to read your comments. And grab some holy water, please.

RECAP: Betty heads to her first day at her job. There, she meets the Gorgeous Jughead Jones, famous billionaire and the son of her employee. After , Jughead leaves and Betty gets to work.

WARNING:
DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT

☆WARNING:DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT☆

b e t t y  c o o p e r

*earlier that day: 2 pm (before meeting Jughead and his mom)

"Yes, mom, I'll be fine. Besides, Riverdale is just a two hour drive from here."

My mother looks around the dorm room once again before dad puts a hand on her shoulders and gently hugs her. "Betty is a big girl now, Alice. She'll be able to take care if herself."

Mom gives him a small smile before turning too me, a little teary eyes. "I just can't believe our little Elizabeth is here, finally. She's at college." She walks forward and gently frames my face. "I'll miss you so much, Betty." I try to ingrain the feeling of her warm kiss on my forehead, as Dad envelopes us all in a hug.

"You're gonna mess up my hair, Hal!" Mom chuckles, before joining in the hug. We stand like that for a while before they pull away, Dad pulling me into another quick hug. "See ya later, kiddo. And remember, take care of yourself. That's all I care about."

"Thanks, Dad. I will. I love you." He kisses my cheek one last time before they walk out of the room, leaving me alone in my new dorm.

My home for the next year.

It is quite spacious, to be honest. The room is almost symmetrical in nature, with two beds lined up against the yellow walls. There was enough space for me to put a small desk besides mine. There is a small fridge at one corner. Right off the head of the bed are two cupboards, one on each side.

I've already placed all my stuff. It took a little while to place most of my books, but I place them in the top shelf that's attached to the desk. I had so many books back home, and it was difficult to narrow down a few to bring here. But I managed. I've read most of them anyway, but they bring a sense of familiarity, which frankly, I could really use.

The other side of the room is decisively empty. My roommate hasn't arrived yet. I hope she's nice, whoever she is. I'm not exactly great at making friends, and I don't really expect to be best friends with whoever it will be, but at least if that person is nice, we might be able to get along.

I was informed her name is Veronica Lodge.

I sit on the bed, staring at the wall for a few minutes. The anxiety of meeting my new roommate is too much, and sitting here doing nothing will only increase the knots in my stomach.