☆ SEX: three ☆

Sorry for the Long wait. I wrote an entire 2000 word chapter in Betty's POV and then changed my mind and wrote this.

Get ready for the feels!

j u g h e a d j o n e s

Holy fück.

Betty Cooper is a revelation.

She wears a simple black dress and God, those bloody curves are making me go crazy. Her blind hair is tied into a simple ponytail, and she's surprisingly bereft of make-up. Her blue eyes seem cautious and careful, her hands delicately placed against her body.

In about two seconds, my boner is back. God, Jughead, get a grip.

I look away as if I hadn't noticed her, choosing to stare at the garden when I'd rather memorize every inch of her body instead.

"Jughead, darling, come meet Miss Cooper. Isn't she a lovely lady? Please show her around the library, Hon. I'll be back in a minute." My mother sweetly calls out, before walking out the door.

Well, Miss Cooper is lovely, for sure.

I turn from the window and nonchalantly walk towards her.

Miss Cooper offers me a nervous look. I curl my lips into a smirk and give her my most seductive gaze, and immediately her entire face becomes red, and she squirms her legs together.

Fuçk, the reaction is so hot, I think my dïck will kill me. I offer her hand. She looks down on it for a second, before gently reaching her hand out.

But instead of shaking her hand, I grip it gently, and bowing down, bring it to my lips, giving her hand a soft, gentlemanly kiss.

Electric sparks run through my entire body, and so gently, as if I'd imagined it, I hear her breath gasp.

If this keeps going on, I won't trust myself when I'm alone with her in a room.

"Jughead. Jughead Jones." I say, acutely aware of the fact that I haven't let go of her hand.

"Betty Cooper." She says, biting her lip and looking down.

I lightly skim her hand, which is still in mine, with a thumb, before letting it go.

"Let me show you around the house, Miss Cooper." She looks up. She gives a slight nod, before taking a deep breath. When she looks at me again, she's much more composed.

"Lead the way, Mr Jones."

Oh Baby.

We move forward, as I show her different sections of the vast library. My own knowledge of books is huge, all due to my mom.

"How are you finding New York, Miss Cooper? It must be pretty different from Riverdale."

She look at me surprised. "Well, it is my first day here, Mr Jones. The only impression I've formed of the city is his magnitude. "

I chuckle at that. "New York can be quite overwhelming for new people. Especially since you've come from such a quiet town. You must let me take you on a trip through the town once. I'd be glad to acquaint you with the city."

Fuçk, where did that come from?

She looks perplexed, before she gives me a timid smile. "Sure, Mr Jones. Frankly, I could use some help in this city."

I give her a brief tour of the library before we move to the living room and ball room. Her eyes widen as we enter the ball room. "Mother usually hosts her parties and balls here."

"She seem a like a very friendly person," she remarks.

"She is. Too friendly, at times," I add, before we ascend up the stairs. "Mother has her living quarters here. The guests rooms are on the third floor. Would you like to see the garden?"

"You don't live here?" She asks abruptly, before almost looking shocked at herself for having asked that.

"No, I don't, Miss Cooper. I have my own residence in Manhattan." She nods, and we make our way to the garden.

This is weird. All information about me is public and well known. I look at her. She's gazing at the house, her blue eyes alight with curiosity.

"You don't know much about me, do you, Miss Cooper?" I ask her as we leave the mansion to enter the humongous garden. The door of flowers fills the air, lillies and orchids and roses.

Miss Cooper shyly shakes her head. "I'm afraid not. My taxi driver was pretty shocked that I didn't know who the Jughead Jones was. He thought I was some stalkerish fan girl who wanted to come here just to stand outside and see you."

I let out an hearty laugh. "Cant say that's never happened."

"When I told him I didn't know who you were," she continues, "he was so shocked he accidentally hit the breaks. But, we never kept up with many celebrities in Riverdale." She gives a delicate shrug. You're anything anyone wants to talk about here."

I turn towards her, walking backwards. I drop my voice and ask her in a lazy, boyish tone. "Well, I sure hope I lived up to the promises, Miss Cooper."

As if on cue, she looks down, a crimson blush spreading over that angelic face.

God, she's so edible.

We've walked all the way around the house, right to the entry, and mother comes out that instant.

"There you are, you two. Let's head to the library, shall we?"

Betty walks over to my mother. I move forward and Kiss mother on the cheek, and then lightly bow, kissing Betty's hand, locking her blue eyes with mine. She lightly moves her legs together again, and I'm again reminded of the boner in my pants.

"I'll be leaving now, mother. I have some important work." I say, and walk towards the garage.

I lick my lips once, memorizing the feel of Miss Cooper's hands on my lips.

《》《》

Hope you like it! Dont forget to press the VOTE button and comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading! I love you♡