Ivan Martinez

Ivan's pov
I woke up late today because last night (y/n) and I had a pretty bad fight and I couldn't sleep at all i just kept thinking about all the things we said to each other.

"Fuck you I wish I'd never met you"

That's the last thing she said as she walked out the house. I felt bad because I was in a bad mood and I just started going off on her for no reason. She didn't deserve that and she sure wasn't gonna take it either.

"Ivan you okay bro?" Emilio asks cautiously as if I'm gonna go off any minute.

"No bro I'm not okay I fucked up!" I say putting my face in my hands

"She hates me" i whisper in sadness. I just want to hold her. My thoughts were interrupted by the sweetest voice in the world. My darling (y/n).

"Ivan I don't hate you baby" she says coming over to hold me.

"Y-you don't hate me?" I ask looking in her eyes as i stuter my words and hold her soft tiny hands. She looked me in my eyes and kissed me.

"Baby I should have never said that to you..." she let a tear fall from her eye. 

"You're the best things that has ever happened to me I'd give my life for you i-i would do anything for you I love you so much Ivan you have no idea how much I love yo-" I cut her off by kissing her.

"Shut up" I say chuckling.

"I love you too mi amor" and with that we decided we needed to never say things like that again because she's my best friend, my love, my world. She's everything.

OMGGGG sorry it is so cheesy lmao