Jake Paul/ Anthony Trujillo

Your pov

"Jerika is better"

"Fuck you jerkia is real"

"Erika is better than you"

That's all I ever see commented on my Youtube videos or instagram comments. I'm so tired of it and I'm honestly starting to believe this all myself.

"Babe ? Where are you? Erika and I need to talk to you" I hear jake say hmm this can't be good.

"I'm upstairs" I say in a grumpy tone. Erika and Jake both walk in extremely nervous.

"Uhhhhh hey (y/n) ... so you know about the whole Jerika thing ?" Jake says sweating.

"Well its real.." Erika half smiles also looking very scared and sweaty.

"Okay so you can both fuck off and Im leaving. Good luck on your stupid ass relationship, I bet the fans will be happy" I say emotionless and walk out the door. I wasn't gonna let them see me break down I'm to damn strong.

*3 months later*
I was currently walking around the Grove (outfit is the picture above you can choose) when I saw something I never wanted to see, Jake and Erika plus the rest of Team 10. Great. I hadn't heard from Jake or Erika since that day but I kept in touch with the rest. I turned and tried to walk away fast when I heard it.

"(Y/N)!!!" It was nick him and I got really close and I hadn't seen him in a while.

"Nickyyyyyy hi!" I say hugging him. I hugged everyone except Jerika. I was talking to Anthony when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Jake.

"Can we please talk ?" Jake asks me nervously.

"Whatever" I say crossing my arms as he pulls me somewhere private.

"Listen..the reason i dumped you for Erika is because... Anthony has feelings for you.."

"Bullshit. That's just an excuse. Admit it you love her." I say scoffing.

"Well that too... but I'm serious the kids head over heels for you... he was so upset about never seeing you." Jake says looking over at Anthony who's messing with the martinez twins.

"Does he really ?" I ask smiling looking at him.

"Yes. I'm really sorry can you ever forgive me ?" Jake asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Under one condition... get me with Anthony I have liked him for the longest time..."

"Uhhhhh that's fucked up.... I'm hurt" Jake says sarcastically

"You're one to talk paul"

"Okay true..... oh Anthonyyyyyyyyy" Jake sing songs. Anthony walks over.

What will happen next ?