Ray Diaz

Inspired by the song "she is not me"

Your pov

It's been 6 months since Ray and I broke up. We were together for 3 years. I haven't moved on but Ray has. Her name is Nicole. I wish I could hate her but I just can't she's amazing.

My relationship with Ray was far from the fairytale everyone dreams of. We fought a lot, there was so many rocky points in our relationship but with all the rocky points came beautiful times. We used to travel everywhere together, do crazy spontaneous things just because we wanted to. Anytime Ray needed anything I was always there for him and vice versa.

"(Y/n) ? You've been spaced out for like 5 minutes"

Erika says interrupting my thoughts.

"Ohhh yeah I was just thinking about a video idea for this week's video"

I lied right to my best friends face. Fucking awesome.

"WASSUP GUYS"

I heard the voice of the man I'd loved more than anyone in my entire life. I look up to see Ray and Nicole standing in the office looking at Erika and I.

"Uhhm where's Jake ?"

Ray asks scratching the back of his neck looking uncomfortable.

"Jake, Chance and Anthony went to go prank Logan they should be back soon"

Erika states trying to break the awkward silence.

"Okay well Nicole and I will be outback... tell Jake I'm back there"

Ray says awkwardly walking away fast. Thank god they are gone.

"Hey can you go grab me a water bottle ?"

Erika asks.

"Yeah sure"

I get up and walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle. When I got the water bottle I looked outside and see Ray holding Nicole in his arms while they laugh and smile.

He looks so happy. Everything is perfect in his relationship now. I walk away trying not to let it get to me. I walk back into the office handing Erika the bottle of water.

"Thanks (y/n)"

Erika smiles. We started working again on the computer. When Jake, Chance and Anthony came back home. They were loud as usual.

"OHIOOO"

That's all that was screamed throughout the house for 3 minutes.

I decided to go home because I only lived about 5 minutes from the team 10 house and being here was a bit hard right now.

*6 hours later*

As I'm getting settled into bed my phone goes off. It's a text from Ray....

Ray: Hey... I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about what happened to us. I will always care about you and I want you to be happy. I love you bub

Reading that made me realize that I should move on. Not necessarily date someone else but stop thinking about Ray and Nicole and what we used to be.

You: Thank you Ray... I will always be here for you when you need me. Good luck with Nicole I wish you the best.

I still wondered though. Do they do what him and I used to do. Does she know about the matching tattoos? Do they do the spontaneous things we did ? Is she there for him like I was ? I know one thing. She is not me. Never was never will be. She may be so amazing but Ray had a connection only him and I understood. I will always love him. I know in my heart he'll come back.

Somebody requested an Imagine about Ray so here ya go. I might do like a part 2 but idk