Chapter 1

You were walking up and down your street in the dark. Don't ask why you just have a thing for night.

It was Halloween.

A lot has happened to you these past years. You use to be a happy 9 year old with a loving father and mother. That all changed when your father was found to be a horrible axe murderer. He was sentenced to death when you where ten which was 15 years ago. Your mother was never the same after that, she still believed he was innocent which was a complete lie. You yourself saw the evidence, there was no mistaking it, he was evil.

Well, turns out your mother couldn't take all the pressure, publicity, and well you. So she took her own life when you turned 19. You had no friends because of what happened and both sides of your family disowned you so you live alone in an apartment working at a gas station. You actually can't even afford where you live but your land lord is too scared of you to tell you to scram. It's not that you are scary looking you were really quite beautiful but in this town it's like people thought crazy ran in the family.

You got tired of walking on the pavement and started walking through the woods. Creepy things always made you feel better. Why? Because then you knew there was always something in this world more feared then you were. You did have a horrible life but you didn't want to take your own you felt that was a waist. That maybe one day you could do something to benefit someone else's life so you knew you weren't just a pile of crap taking up needed space in the world.
You had no idea where you were going but you really didn't care. You thought about what your life could have been like if your dad didn't kill anyone. Would you be at school? Would you have friends? Would your parents still be alive?

Tears began to fall down your cheeks from your (e/c) eyes causing them to turn red. You weren't watching where you were going till you ran into a very large tree. You looked down it had a door on it in the shape of a.... turkey? 'What the hell?' you thought. Your eyebrows began to frown and you turned looking at the other trees that had doors to. They were colorful and looked like they stood for all the holidays. They even opened but nothing was inside just a big black pit.

Then it hit you. Why were you crying? Why were you in so much pain? You could end it all now and not have to worry about someone finding your body. It hurt too much to keep living waiting for the day to come for you to do good. You would rather die slowly and stay at the bottom of a tree then have people seek you out and blame you for their loved ones death.

You looked around till you saw it, the tree with the pumpkin on it. It was your favorite holiday so why not? You opened the door hoping the fall was long so you didn't have to wait longer to die. You put one foot in and closed your eyes taking a deep breath you leaned forward and began to fall. You were falling for quite some time but you didn't care perhaps you could die right on impact. A small smile showed on your face. 'See you soon dad.' You thought before darkness engulfed you.