Chapter 15 (Lemon)

You giggled into the kiss before pulling back much to Jacks disappointment. You saw the little pout on his lips and rolled your eyes scooting closer to him.

"You know we really don't have to wait for our honey moon." You said lifting your hand rub the side of his face. He blushed and chuckled a little before nodding.

"I like that idea." He said standing up and bending down to pick you up in the process. You wrapped your arms around his neck and began to kiss the side of his face as he walked you both to his bedroom. Jack was getting more and more flustered the further you went down. Making it to his neck he let out a small moan. You smiled and began to suck on it leaving a hicky when you were finished. Luckily for Jack, he made it to his room.

Opening the door he laid you down on the bed and crawled over top of you. He leaded down to kiss you again letting his hands travel your body. Feeling every place he was touching burn upon contact, making you want more. You whined pulling at his coat signaling that you wanted it off. Jack laughed a little pulling back from your kiss. But instead of taking off his clothes, he went to take off yours.

Pushing your shirt up and kissing up your stomach he eventually pulled it off over your head throwing it off the side of the bed. He then made his way down to your pants unbuttoning them and slowing pulling them off. So slow that it had become torcher to you. Realizing that Jack was doing everything and you were in your underwear and Jack was fully clothed you sat up pushing down on the bed under you. You crept up to his and whispered to him sending chills down his body.

"Now look at me Jack. Do you think this is really fair?~" He smiled. Kissing his neck again and stripping him off his Jacket leaving his under shirt. You started at the top where with every button you undid you left a kiss to trail it. Making it to then end just above his pant line you sat up and slide the rest of his shirt off his arms and discarded it. Next were his pants looking down at them you looked up at Jack noticing a small blush covering his face. It was adorable but so sexy at the same time to have a shirtless Jack underneath you with a red tint to his face. You looked down noticing the tent that was starting to raise you blushed. 'So that was it?' You smirked getting closer to Jack face.

He stared at you wonder what you were up to when suddenly he gasped turning his head away to hide his face. You had started to palm him through his black pants. With his head to the side you had better access to his neck. So as you where kissing and sucking on his neck, you then unbuttoned his pants and slipped your hand down onto his underwear and began to play with poor Jack again. Jack not thinking this was at all fair regained his dominance, something he had been missing these past few minutes and flipped the two of you over.

You laid there on the bed watching Jack take off his pants and join you again. Jack then took a hold of your mouth and started to play with your breast. You let out soft moans into his mouth and he played with your girls. He reached around your back unclasping your bra letting it fall, unwanted by the both of you.

He stared down at your breast taking the sight in before bowing his head down to one. He licked and sucked on your one nipple while he twisted and played with the other. Arching your back with pleasure you brought up your legs between his and began to rub his manhood through his boxers. Jacks moans began to vibrate your chest as you breathing became uneven.

You pulled at Jacks underwear, anxious to take them off. Jack about as excited as you and out of it, he stood up, allowing you to pull down his last shred of fabric. Your eyes grow wide at the sight of his manhood growing in front of your face. You took it with one of your hands and began to pump it.

"(Y-YN)" Jack moaned. Your face grew redder but the sound of Jacks moaned only made you want to do more. You then took him in your mouth, licking and twirling your tongue around him. Jack feeling somewhat close to the edge pulled back pushed flat onto the bed. He pull off your panties and suddenly feeling shy you try to cover yourself. Jack holds your hand and reaches up to kiss you.

"You don't need to hide my dear, I already know you are beautiful~" Taking your hands away to that he could get a good look he brought his head down to give you the same sensation you had given him. You gasped grabbing his head, loving the feeling.

His tongue wetted you down, then inserted one of his fingers into you. You tensed up not expecting the invasion but relaxed trying to get use to the feeling. Next came to as Jack pumped in and out of you, you could feel the heat growing in your stomach. You grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"I'm... re-ady." You said breathing heavily and then laid your head back down. Jack nodded readying himself at your entrance. He began to push inside you and you grabbed the sheets out stress and pain. But as soon as the pain began it ended being replaced only by pleasure. Jack still thrusting at the slow pace began to speed up. With every pound Jack gave your ball of heat would get bigger.

"Ja-ack I'm..." You panted

"Me too." Jack said quickly shutting his eyes he gave a few last pound before you both lost it. Jack spread his seed all throughout your insides and you finally released your ball of heat. Jack pulled out and collapsed next to you.

"That was..."

"So hot..." You said finishing his sentence. He chucked wrapping his arms around you and pulling the blankets over you both.

"Yes... very hot... and I can't believe I'm going to marry this ball of hot." You laughed nuzzling into his chest.

"Well you know nothing but the best for my king~"