A Day In Life🌈

I laid down on my bed with a notebook and pen.

I was determined to write the most meaningful vow like no one has ever heard.

I wanted it to be perfect. George means everything to me.

And so I want this vow to mean everything to him. I heard the door open and I flipped over on my back to see a exhausted George.

"Claire, my love! Its been too long since the last I caressed your soft lips."

I laughed as he fell on the bed and wrapped me in his arms.

He kissed me passionately as he held me against his body tight.

"Now that hath kissed my lips with gentle ease, I feeleth I shall never need spare another."

I died of laughter, I put my head up against his chest.

"You've gone hysterical. What did Paul do to you!?"

George rubbed the tears from laughter out of his eyes.

"Yeah, we partied hard!"

"What did you do have a bachelor party!?"

George rolled over with his face in his hands as he gave out fits of laughter.

"Mayyybe."

My jaw dropped as I punched his arm.

"Ow!"

"You better have not!"

He giggled as he grabbed me by the waist and put me on top of him.

"I'm just kidding, Paul and John took me to go buy stuff for the wedding that I can't tell you about because its a secret."

He poked my nose with his finger, and I broke out in laughter as I kissed him lightly.

"What's that?"

George craned his neck straining to look what was written in the notebook.

I gasped as I quickly grabbed the notebook and shoved it into my suitcase.

"Nothing."

George gave me a smirk.

"Oh, come on just let me see."

I shook my head as I laid back down beside him.

"No, you'll find out on the most wonderful day of our lives."

George looked down at me with a toothy smile.

"I still love your fangs. They just make me smile."

George brushed my hair from my eyes and pushed it back behind my ear.

It was amazing that when he still touched me I felt the electricity between us.

"Then let me to never stop smiling."

I laid my hand on his cheek and kissed the other one gently.

I could feel him smile as I gave him little kisses.

"I love you George."

He let out a satisfied sigh.

"I love you too Claire."

He turned over on the bed so that we were face to face.

He laid there his eyes studying every part of my face.

"How are you so beautiful?"

I smiled and could feel the blush crawl up on my cheeks.

"Claire, I hope you know that you're beautiful. I look at you everyday and ask myself why I deserve a girl like you. Because the truth is I don't, I dont deserve you. But you choose to stay with me even when times got hard. I went in a disaster and came out a new man. A man that you could learn to love. We changed each other for the better. And I love you because of that."

My eyes stung with tears. George was just so perfect.

There is no way to describe how perfect he was. Everything about him just made my heart melt.

The way he loved me was exactly the way I had dreamed. He didnt need to kiss me constantly to be happy.

Like most men.

All he had to do was be with me. Hold me in his arms. Dance with me through the night because it made him happy.

And I loved that about him.

We were so perfect. And if I was to lose that, I dont know what I would do.

I leaned in and gave his lips a light peck. He looked into my eyes as I did.

He sat there staring desirably at my lips.

"You're so perfect Claire. There is just something about you. It attracts me like no other lover. I dont know what it is, its just something."
**************************************************