Intro

Okay so, I love demons.

I love shows, movies, anything that involves demons! Even if said movie/show s u c k s

I love seeing all kinds of demons!

The sexy, alluring, yet dangerous ones, or maybe the outright Satan looking ones. I love them all!

It's like my cousin's obsession with Black Widow. Or her friend's obsession of Alien. Or another one of her's loves Spider-Man. The list goes on. I even have a couple of books on them.

If you find any books/movies/shows/etc. that I may like, please tell me! Even if I've already seen it! I'll still watch it.

I got off track sorry!

Let me tell you a little about this book.

-cussing. Yeah. I cuss. Shoot me.

-demon shit (did you expect something else?)

-info that's been gathered by wiki, books, shows, movies, etc.

-humor. I think I'm funny~

-shameless advertising for accounts I think are awesome! *

Now for some ground rules:

-I don't give a shit if your religion conflicts with this. (Sorry. But it's true. If you don't believe what's in this book, fine. Don't give me comments saying I should take it down or that I'm wrong. If you want to do that, get out. If you think I'm rude about this, sorry. I'm not going to deal with bullshit.)

-if you are against demon, satanic, cussing, basically anything sin worthy, why are you even here? (I'm a Christian btw. I do support LGBT+ rights. Just getting that out there.)

-you find some information that I didn't discuss/you want me to go more in depth with a subject? Feel free to tell me. You can privately message me or just comment.

-found the photos on Google. Don't say I need to credit the artist cause I can't find them. Happy?

-don't say I'm rude or whatever. I'm sorry. I'm in a bad mood right now. As the demon would say, it's bloodlust week. (You'll get that later)

-don't ask dumb questions please. If you can figure it out by thinking about it, don't bombard me with questions. If it is a question you honestly can't think the answer to, then ask me.

-don't copy the book. This is pretty obvious but, I've had it done on other accounts. (Not naming them. Sierra don't ask. Not telling you my real Insta or Wattpad.)

-you can use content from here. (No word for word or whatever. Try to be original!)

-optional! Check these people out they're amazing. (I fucking dare you to say otherwise)*
NatsyRogers
Akashabubbles
gracideaflower
Dumb-is-me-123
marvel-chick
Queen_Of_The_MMMMs
Hydra-Queen_Hydra
scififlood
tawnyflame

I'll add more later I'm tired and I want to curl up and eat sweets ;w;

*told you I was going to do that. They'll be more don't worry 😉