Ritual

So you've been kidnapped by this jackass that wants to test something out right?

And you're knocked out?

Then when you wake up BAM YOURE A FUCKING DEMON!

Whoooo you?

Actually this is one of the best ways you could become a demon!

You don't have your powers locked up (fallen angels) or slowly manifesting (disease)!

So the process to becoming a demon is actually pretty darn hard. (May or may not go with your belief fully warning you now)

• you have to be a virgin. Sorry boys and girls. If you've done the ta ta in the la la you can't become a demon this way. Unless you sell your soul (back to that later)

• half mortal or more. No gods, horses, witches, etc. if they're a Demi-anything with a mortal side, they're okay.

•sacrifice a demon. (Eye for a eye, arm for an arm, blah blah blah. By not literally. You can't have just a demon arm.)

•use the demons blood to replace the mortal blood. (This is a long ritual and I don't want y'all to try this cause some moron will assume someone is a demon and kill them. BOOM YOURE IN JAIL)

•let them bathe in the moonlight for three full moons. (Cheesy as shit I know. But this book is so good hnnngh)

Good job they're a demon.

Perks:

-fully manifested powers from the start
-appearance is normal. (Human.)
-won't be detected
-if you survive the ritual you're basically OP

Disadvantages:

-may not realize power (access it) until old enough. (16-18)
-blood lust is longer and greater. (More on that later.)
-most die from the ritual (1 in 1,000 live)

I guess I should talk about blood lust. Next chapter!