Subaru{LEMON}

A/N: okay... I just noticed there's a lot here to be triggered at. First, I made Subaru a virgin. Second, I made Liu dom. Don't get pissed.

~~~

After school, we were at home, getting ready to go to bed. Dammit. I feel so bad that I made Subaru feel that way.

"Subaru?"

"Yeah?" He looked up, his red eyes flashing.

"You said you wanted to be my first. And while I can't turn back time, I can ask you now. Do you want to fuck?" His eyes widened, and almost instantly, he answered with a big, fat,

"Fuck yeah." I shut the bedroom door and walked back to the bed. He grabbed my arm and threw me onto the grey comforter. He smiled. "The reason I wanted to be your first is because I was saving my virginity for someone." I blushed "Someone that made me feel whole."

"I felt the same way. My entire life, something-no, someone was missing. I wanted that person to take me my first time." I chuckled "but it didn't turn out that way." Subaru looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He had the same taste as before. We pulled away.

"I- I'm a virgin, so I really don't know what I'm doing..."

"It's ok. I can take dom." I reached over and tugged off his blazer. "I've got this." I roughly pushed him onto the bed. Pinning his arms, I gently ground my knee into his manhood. He began to moan and gasp.

"L-liu!" He was hard already.

"Finally." I smiled and pulled down his pants.

He's big, just like the others. His manhood inflated into a girthy 8 inches.

I moved down and licked his head.

"Huh? What are you doi-ah!" I took all of him into my mouth, causing him to moan mid-sentence.

"Tasty." I hummed against his member. I began to bob my head up and down, swallowing him whole.

"Wait-mm- why do I feel like-aah!" He never finished his sentence. He came, and I swallowed every bit.

"You came already?" I licked my lips. "That was fast."

I ripped off my clothes and pulled off the rest of his. I pinned his hands above his head and positioned myself. I slid down his member, holding in a scream of pleasure and pain.

"You're-ah!-really big!" I moved myself up and down.

"Hhm-should I...inside?"

"Definitely. Fill 'er up!" I began to slam myself into him, impaling myself on Subaru's stiffened manhood. I began to moan, and I let go of his hands. He's started thrusting up into me. It's too much for me to bear!

"FFFuck!!" I yelled, and my watery love was sprayed across our bodies. He came again, leaving me dripping with him.

~~~

If anyone was watching besides you, it must've been strange to see this tiny girl topping this big, muscular guy. And he's moaning like a little bitch! Haha!

But there's nothing wrong with that either. I was like that with both Laito and Shu. In reality, I am their bitch. They can do whatever they want to me and get off scott-free. Nothing's holding them back.

~~~