0.0

p r e f a c e

blurb: in which a boy makes a crazy decision to win the love of his life 

synopsis: Elliot Henry has loved Olivia Reid for as long as he can remember. Too bad he could barely mutter three words to her. Finally, after failing time and time again, Elliot is fed up and makes up his mind that he will win Olivia's heart before Prom. With the help of Olivia's best friend, Neha, Elliot embarks on the perilous journey of wooing Olivia through a series of awkward moments, unfortunate events, and bad timing, and he will learn that getting the girl is way harder than it seems. 

date started: 5 | 5 | 16

date ended: -

status: ongoing

note: each chapter will begin with a quote. the quote might not have anything to do with the story, i just think an encouraging quote can help brighten anyone's day. also, each chapter alternates between the points of view of elliot and neha, the two main characters, so keep that in mind when reading.

dedication: this story is dedicated to anyone who has ever felt like they are not represented enough in society. being indian, i know what it feels like to never see a character who looks like me, so i decided to create one myself. this story is also dedicated to anyone who has ever been the victim of unrequited love. it sucks but it isn't forever, believe me :)). 

- thanks for reading! -

for all my spicy curries out there