Change Of Plan - Fire Crabs, Fire Crabs, OH ALMIGHTY FIRE CRABS!

Why hello there...*cue pedo smile*

well guys this is chapter seveeen! hope you guys enjoy it and well...YOU GET TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byeee.......for now *enter second pervy smile*

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

______________________________________________________________

Previously:

"MIKAAY!!!!! MIKEY WAY!!" It was Frank. 

Soon his short figure came into sight and he dashed towards us, panting. 

"Mikes, we have to go to the hospital place!!" He gasped

"What!?! Why?!?!?!" 

"It's Ray!"

Oh gosh, "Well where is the hospital??" 

"I dunno!"

"Oh, I'll take you" A voice piped up, It was Brittany, "Let's GOO!" Frank shrieked, grabbing Brittany and My hands running towards the end of the corridor.

"TO THE HOSPITAL PLACE!!" Frank please shut up, we've already been told off by enough portraits.

********************************************************************

Gerard POV

"You're not in this alone" I scrawled one the parchment, I was trying to write some lyrics and well that was what I had so far. I've always had this dream where Ray, Mikey, Frank and I could all be in a band. Ray and Frank played guitar and Mikey played bass and I'm a decent singer if I do say so myself. Now ever since the Wizard world came into our lives, I just can't help but think that maybe just maybe do something to do with the Wizarding world.

"Let me break this awkward silence" I had a few bits and pieces for writing but I'm not sure if I should go through with them. Ray, Mikey and Frank might have other ideas and won't want to be in some shit band with me. I have been thinking about a lot of things, Voldy, Umbridge and even Tina. Umbridge I can handle but there's something about Tina that just draws me to her. I still have to find out about her, It's like this missing puzzle piece just waiting to be found. 

Voldy is just a mystery to me. I should probably remember something, even a smidge of my parents quiet conversations where Mikey and I would listen through the keyhole. I have this feeling that It's something easily hidden like big monsters guarding it and maybe it's a rock or piece of jewellery. Hopefully we find it soon, I want a good year of magic before more evil comes our way.

I was in an empty classroom so that's why I was alone and as well It was Potions which I haven't even been to yet but my room mates told me he was strict but was bias to Slytherins.

I slowly walked out of the room, my feet soft against the hard stone floor. I was passing a doorway and quickly ran towards the end of the corridor, the last thing I need is Umbridge giving me detention again. 

Then the was voices but they were worried voices, I turned around and poked my head out from the side of the wall to see Hagrid carrying  a body, the kid's arm was all bloody and very nearly completely off, It looked like it was hanging by a thread. I ran forward towards him, maybe I could help. 

"Hagrid!"

He turned around and I saw the kid's face. It wasn't just any student.

It was Ray.

*******

Frank POV

We sprinted to the hospital place, well it was actually called the hospital wing. Mikey's friend Brittany was infront of us so we could follow her. I'm not sure if Gerard is already there but Professor Flitwick just told me to find Mikey and go to the hospital wing because Ray was there. I'm guessing Gerard is there though.

We got to the hospital wing then Brittany said she would go to her class and ran straight there to see Madame Pomfrey tending to Ray. Gerard was sitting on a free hospital bed next to Ray. I took at look at Gerard's face, his cheeks and eyes red and puffy, hair like a bird's nest. Let's just say he wasn't a dream. 

"Gee, how's Ray?" Mikey choked out, I refuse to say anything. The fact that it could have been anyone that got hurt but it had to be Ray just angered me.

"Madame Pomfrey said he'd be fine and him arm would be in a cast." He explained

"What was it then, how did he get hurt?" 

"He was in Care of Magical Creatures, they were studying Fire Crabs and Ray got too close to one and well now he's here."

"When will he get out?" It was me that asked this time. "According to Madame Pomfrey about 3-4 days"

"I guess we should go"

*******

The day was pretty boring, homework which probably will take hours but aside from that I wanted to know how Ray was doing before dinner but Madame Pomfrey said that it would best to let him rest. We were on our way to dinner and mostly everyone knew about Ray but at least they weren't saying anything about it.

While we were eating in the great hall, some girl was chanting; "Fire Crabs, Fire Crabs, OH ALMIGHTY FIRE CRABS!" 

"Who is THAT?" Mikey asked, we were sitting at the Gryffindor table with Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville.

"That's Jenny Baggins In fourth year, she's very nice for a Slytherin." Luna stated in her usual calm voice. 

Most people by now were staring at her and if it wasn't for her randomness then it would be for her bright red hair. If only Ray could be here to see this.

__________________________________________________________

Now RAY WAS ATTACKED BY FIRE CRABS!!!

Not as exciting as getting cursed by Draco or Umbitch but still THEY'RE FIRE CRABS!!!

Hope you guys liked the new character Jenny, who is played by SexyDogBuns and well hope you liked the chapter!  

byeeee :D

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo